EOS IT Solutions

Working at EOS IT Solutions: 4 EOS IT Solutions Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Fast paced

Great colleagues who try to help you as best they can to succeed. All levels of management know every one on a first name basis. The company encourage individual professional development and have a huge emphasis on training.

Eos

EOS is a fast paced work environment were everyone really does work together Globally as team, everyday you will learn something new. My favourite part is all the shared learning within the team I work in, always someone to support you.

Insights into EOS IT Solutions

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Working at EOS

EOS is a fast growing global organisation that gives employees the opportunity to continual learn and grow within their role. Management teams are supportive and are they to assist us with any questions or help you need within your role. Looking forward to whats to come for EOS in 2021 and the years ahead!

Career growth and progression for all, great team & great support

EOS is the most supportive company I've ever worked for, I'm given every opportunity to get involved in projects and expand my knowledge on a daily/weekly basis- there is no glass ceiling for anyone! I'm given immense support from my line manager and the wider senior management team. The culture is so unique, working at such a huge global scale with some of the biggest companies in the world yet the company directors taking a genuine interest in their employees wellbeing and professional development! We work hard and are truly recognised for our efforts, we all work as part of one team and will commit to delivering the best results to our clients and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EOS IT Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement