Escape Recruitment Services

United Kingdom8 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Hard work

Twelve-hour shift that goes by quickly, lot of work fast-paced, before you realise it you're on your days off. Continental shifts are a plus for they boost up your holidays.

Pros

Continental shift

Cons

Worked with escape and was a good job. Pay always right and always on time good company to work for. Everything was quick and easy with interview and got start straight away.

Insights into Escape Recruitment Services

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Great recruiter

Very good company to work with found me a job within days and the job they got me was excellent I was very suited to the role I had. Very easy to get in contact with and keep you in the loop

Official response from Escape Recruitment Services

21 December 2020
Thank you for your great review and rating. Great to hear you got a job so quickly and had such a good experience working with our recruiters. Will be sure to pass on your comments to our team. Thanks again!

Excellent assignment and great service

Very grateful for the job found. The payment was always on time and without any negative surprises. It has been better than with other agencies and I would use it again.

Pros

Always kind and respectful

Cons

None so far

Official response from Escape Recruitment Services

21 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a good review and rating for us. Glad we were able to help find you a job and that your experience has been a positive one. Will be sure to pass your comments on to our team, especially those in payroll! Thanks again.

Very helpful and enthusiastic staff who value your skills and experience

Note: This is a review of the employment agency rather than the job they found for me. The staff are very helpful and actually listen to you. They take your strengths and weaknesses into account and advice you on jobs that are suitable and unsuitable. This makes you feel valued as they won't push you into taking a job that you are over-qualified for. Whilst extremely busy and so you might not be able to talk to them immediately I have never had a problem with them not phoning me back or responding to an email within the same day. When problems arise they are helpful and quick to sort out the issue. I have worked with a few different agencies and can highly recommend this one.

Pros

Help and actually treat you as a person, rather than a resource

Cons

None so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Escape Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement