ESS Employment

Working at ESS Employment: 7 ESS Employment Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Good agency to work for

Salary always correct and paid on time ,lot's of employee benefits.Management easy to co tact and talk to.Loads of job types available to suit your requirements.

Pros

Employee benfits

Productive work

Just need to start an another job for ESS. First time I has just came in UK. Needed to sort the Bank account they help me and get the job few days after as warehouse Operative aftery full time permanent job.Now just to start the another job which will be just 3 month for an Agency atter onn Contract full time permanent. Really all best for ESS nothing against can to say.Thank them for my opportunity for work.

Pros

Got me the job acros road from my home.

Cons

No cons

Insights into ESS Employment

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

They always offered me some kind of employment

Great agency to work for, really professional staff, they always paid me on time. Good holiday pay! A wide range of employment opportunities, from office work to warehouse work. Really nice people to work for.

Pros

They keep you busy

Cons

Some contacts were very industrial.

Not recommend

Been assigned to sorting centre to work part time. Few weeks on, I sent e-mail that I have bad back due to lack of health and safety rules being observed and also noticed lack of social distancing in COVID-19 time. NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. Not even a single e-mail or call. Obviously then didn't wanted any complains or anything, so never called me again, not offered any job, nothing. Not professional and unreliable. Avoid.

Cons

Totally not professional

Useless

Useless, would not recommend going to this company they did not bother to even help me and they are certainly not approachable, I rang them to see if there is any jobs available and the attitude I got from one of the staff was appalling they are supposed to be there to help you not speak to you like complete rubbish!

Nice place to work

Good management and friendly , You must be willing to accept jobs assigned to you if they are jobs you can perform, you need to be mobile, Accurate pay and prompt.

Friendly easy going staff. Working environment was real safe and always a positive buzz. Management where always there if assistances was needed and flexible.

Pros

Flexibility, Goid hours.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESS Employment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement