ESS Employment

ESS Employment Employee Reviews

Just need to start an another job for ESS. First time I has just came in UK. Needed to sort the Bank account they help me and get the job few days after as warehouse Operative aftery full time permanent job.Now just to start the another job which will be just 3 month for an Agency atter onn Contract full time permanent. Really all best for ESS nothing against can to say.Thank them for my opportunity for work.
Pros
Got me the job acros road from my home.
Cons
No cons
Great agency to work for, really professional staff, they always paid me on time. Good holiday pay! A wide range of employment opportunities, from office work to warehouse work. Really nice people to work for.
Pros
They keep you busy
Cons
Some contacts were very industrial.
Been assigned to sorting centre to work part time. Few weeks on, I sent e-mail that I have bad back due to lack of health and safety rules being observed and also noticed lack of social distancing in COVID-19 time. NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. Not even a single e-mail or call. Obviously then didn't wanted any complains or anything, so never called me again, not offered any job, nothing. Not professional and unreliable. Avoid.
Cons
Totally not professional
Useless, would not recommend going to this company they did not bother to even help me and they are certainly not approachable, I rang them to see if there is any jobs available and the attitude I got from one of the staff was appalling they are supposed to be there to help you not speak to you like complete rubbish!
Cons
Good management and friendly , You must be willing to accept jobs assigned to you if they are jobs you can perform, you need to be mobile, Accurate pay and prompt.
Friendly easy going staff. Working environment was real safe and always a positive buzz. Management where always there if assistances was needed and flexible.
Pros
Flexibility, Goid hours.
  1. Employee reviews