Essential Recruitment

Essential Recruitment Employee Reviews

A typical day at work begins by being on time. You arrive and know what is expected of you, and just get it done. You are left alone to do just that, get it done. It’s not frowned upon to have a laugh and even enjoy your time there as long as you “get it done”.All in all I enjoy my work day and even look forward to going every day. Monday to Friday that is. :).
Pros
2 ten minute breaks, A 30min lunch. You can stop long enough for a drink throughout your shift.
Cons
I personally haven’t experienced any cons
People who work there are friendly and positive. Always explain if something is unclear. If needed can give a helping hand. Working in teams.Canteen a bit too small for everyone. So breaks is in different times from other teams.Ladders, a lot of Ladders.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
No swiping bage
Staff are nice and pleasant, workplace is accessible to where I live. Working hours suits with my family. Staff support during training is great. Safe working environment.
Very energetic work put enjoyable experience of doing different jobs. But mainly on picking line. And moving steel and wood sorting out different materials.
Pros
Good break time
Cons
Good hour but long which I do not mind
I have worked for essential recruitment for a few years and the staff are friendly and they have provided suitable work for me,My wages are always paid on time and I'm thankful for the jobs that have been offered to me and enjoy my work roles, I'm satisfied with their managing of my job needs...
Pros
Always available if needed.
Cons
I found it very easy to get on at essential recruitment. I was offered a job very quickly. I was suggested by a friend who had been with them a while to get intouch. I would recommend to a friend. well I already have.
Pros
easy to get intouch with. weekly payments are a plus.
Essential have a passion for recruitment and finding people work. The have a great company culture and work ethic. The training to help make you succeed is brilliant.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Easy to get hold of and and you always find out well in advance whether you're required in work freindly staff who you can get intouch with whether on an early or a late
I'm happy to work for essential recruitmentProfessional people and promptly to helpI hope that salary will increase bicouse life very expensive and tax Very high
Second time when i work with essential recruitment and im very happy !! I recommend to all my friends!! The vest agency I ever worked !! Nice team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Essential Recruitment?
Having worked for Essential for nearly 8 years I would never want to work for any other agency I love our culture how we are looked after and listened too. For hard workers you will reap the rewards and progress. For candidates looking for work if you genuinely want to work we will do our best to get you working.
Pros
Lots of incentives and understanding Directors
Cons
Very rewarding but not an easy job stressful but rewarding
most enjoyable part of the job is giving people a second chance.finding candidates work quickly so they can still manage to feed their families and pay their bills
Great place to work, girls in the office are fab, always work as a team. Support is always available from all aspects. Its like one big happy family :-)
Pros
Great office environment
A brilliant place to work, the company has a family feel and care about every single employee. Although they have grown quickly their strong values have remained in place. I would highly recommend anyone working here!!
Pros
Family feel and a caring employer
Cons
I’ve been with a few agencies and essential is by far the best! Took 2 days to find a job for me, they take into account your experience and what your looking for which is a bonus’s! All the staff are polite and friendly! Would highly recommend
Pros
Friendly, quick and will go out of their way to help
Cons
Personally I had no issues and good agency as long as you show up and really understandable if you have any problems, easy to communicate and quick response for booking a holidays.
Never had many problems myself. It was rare to have a bad incident with them. They have always been helpful when asked upon and have clear communication with the employees. The days could feel long and strenuous at times.
(Ripley, Derbyshire, branch.)Very friendly, professional, helpful agency. Constantly giving me updates and finding me work almost immediately. Other employees at the agency are very friendly and helpful.
Went on a monday and was in my current employment by the following monday so easy to do and amazing staff there to help you get a job IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT ONE
Essential is a great place to work for, they look after you and genuinely. The interview process is relaxed and all relevant questions are asked, the progression and bonus structure is great!
I have been with Essential for 11 years this year. They are fair, ethical and do things properly and the right way. From personal experience some companies do not work this way which makes for an uncomfortable, unhappy and awkward work life. I have never felt this way working for Essential. They are fair, friendly, accommodating and supportive and hope to be with them for many years to come.