Estio Healthcare

Estio Healthcare Pay & benefits reviews: Support Worker

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Pretty decent care agency

I found them a good agency to work for. Support work isn't always easy, and doesn't suit everyone. But if you enjoy supporting and caring for people, then Estio is a good agency to register with. They always found me work, the training was good and I found them to be a reliable agency.

Good rates Weekly pay training was really good All I would say is take the jump, they have plenty of shifts in the West Midlands Worked for agency before and these guys know what there doing

Fast paced in the best way

Estio is fast moving, quick and engaging. They always find me my shifts when I need them and it's always somewhere within travelling distance. Would recommend to support workers looking for a change! Been here for two years now, couldn't praise them more.

Pros

Quick to Find Roles, Nice Staff, In-House Training

Cons

Sometimes can be slow to reply to enquiries

The best move I made!

After searching for a new job in care , a friend recommended me to Estio. Since joining I have been getting full time hours each week. I like that it is all shift work and I can work when it suits me! Its good how I get sent back to the same services. Would highly recommend Estio.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Friendly Staff, Lots of hours

. Best move i ever made

Worked for Estio for 3 months, initially I got sent anywhere. But soon got to know the Services. Declined to go to some, due to the distance. But this has never been a problem for Estio. I normally go to three regular services, I get to know them and they get to know me. Perfect. Getting paid weekly is a massive bonus. Would highly recommend working fir Estio.

Pros

try to send you to the same environments.

Cons

initially traveling to far.

its good but you dont know what you will be working

its a well payed agency but you dont know what you will be working or earning on a weekly basis. its a rewarding role just a bit too hear and therte for me

Pros

lots of free time

Cons

too much free time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estio Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement