esure Services Limited
View all esure Services Limited reviews

esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Employee Review

All about selling optional extras

more about promoting extras then caring about there staff/customers used to be a decent company to work for until bane bought them out now company full of yes men and the staff are just numbers to them expected to promote extras with no actual incentive to do so I would avoid if I was you under paid and under appreciated

Pros

Great team members

Cons

managment

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Overworked and underpaid

You will never get a minute between calls, endless call queues. They wont even take you off calls to learn about process changes. They will tell you that your not a salesperson then only focus on your sales performance when it comes to feedback. No consideration for people on the phone and managers discuss confidential engagement surveys with others, disclose peoples answers in team meetings to try and sway your responses. All around bad place to work, if you have any other offers go elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Pay, endless call queues
Same roleSame location

Productive and fun place

Working for Esure was a valuable opportunity which enabled me to gain a number of skills that I was able to transfer into future job positions effectively.
Same location

Not a nice place to work

I work there for multiple years and I would never recommend a friend to work there as your friend would hate you after a matter of a few days. Stay clear.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.5Job security/advancement
  • esure Services Limited
  • All about selling optional extras