esure Services Limited
View all esure Services Limited reviews

esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Employee Review

Where to being this place is a joke of an organisation and lie to you about everything!!!!! This is a customer services job not a sales job that’s all the managers care about is sales even when the customer refuse sales it’s somehow your fault. I was told when a customer says these words “I want to speak to a manager” the manager has to take the call. At no point throughout my time did any manager take the call they were too focused on staring at their phone do not work here!!!

1.0Job security/advancement

Overworked and underpaid

You will never get a minute between calls, endless call queues. They wont even take you off calls to learn about process changes. They will tell you that your not a salesperson then only focus on your sales performance when it comes to feedback. No consideration for people on the phone and managers discuss confidential engagement surveys with others, disclose peoples answers in team meetings to try and sway your responses. All around bad place to work, if you have any other offers go elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Pay, endless call queues

Productive and fun place

Working for Esure was a valuable opportunity which enabled me to gain a number of skills that I was able to transfer into future job positions effectively.
Same role

All about selling optional extras

more about promoting extras then caring about there staff/customers used to be a decent company to work for until bane bought them out now company full of yes men and the staff are just numbers to them expected to promote extras with no actual incentive to do so I would avoid if I was you under paid and under appreciated

Pros

Great team members

Cons

managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.5Job security/advancement
  • esure Services Limited
  • Horrible place to work join if you fancy being miserable and have no social life