esure Services Limited
View all esure Services Limited reviews

esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Employee Review

Mostly a great place to work!

The job itself is not too bad, can be repetitive but that's fine by me. The real let downs are two major aspects. The first being that the training supplied seems all well and good initially, however, the way I have been trained conflicts with a lot of the processes I am constantly corrected on on a daily basis. I am confident I am following processes correctly and then I am told I am not hitting my KPI's. The second major downfall is that you are expected to keep your after call time and hold time to 45 seconds or below, on average per day. This is all well and good if I can complete tasks while on call, however, the acceptance criteria for average handling time per day does not allow for this and so the only way I see of adhering to such targets would be to speed through the calls and not go the extra mile, two things which I would be uncomfortable doing as that would effect my Customer Satisfaction rating, which we are also targeted on.

Pros

City Centre Location, Lots of Incentives and Overtime

Cons

Unsatisfactory training, bad KPI targets

5.0Job security/advancement

Overworked and underpaid

You will never get a minute between calls, endless call queues. They wont even take you off calls to learn about process changes. They will tell you that your not a salesperson then only focus on your sales performance when it comes to feedback. No consideration for people on the phone and managers discuss confidential engagement surveys with others, disclose peoples answers in team meetings to try and sway your responses. All around bad place to work, if you have any other offers go elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Pay, endless call queues

Productive and fun place

Working for Esure was a valuable opportunity which enabled me to gain a number of skills that I was able to transfer into future job positions effectively.
Same role

All about selling optional extras

more about promoting extras then caring about there staff/customers used to be a decent company to work for until bane bought them out now company full of yes men and the staff are just numbers to them expected to promote extras with no actual incentive to do so I would avoid if I was you under paid and under appreciated

Pros

Great team members

Cons

managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.5Job security/advancement
  • esure Services Limited
  • Mostly a great place to work!