esure Services Limited
View all esure Services Limited reviews

esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Employee Review

Not quite what I applied for

Busy office, always something going on, and almost always calls coming in to the switchboard. Responsibilites include taking incoming calls from customers to change or cancel policies and potential customers to set up a quote for insurance. You are provided with computer at your desk and a headset, full and fun training is provided but it does get hard once the training stops and you have to be on the phones - some of the calls are a little destressing, for example people have to call insurance companies when a policy holders die, and sometimes the customer just won't accept what you're saying and argue the premium that the computer generated premium is wrong. However, the good calls give you the rewarding feeling like you have genuinely helped someone and they are happier because of the help you have given.

Pros

Bargain cafe in the canteen, free coffee machine seconds from the desk, comfy break rooms, regular breaks.

Cons

When I applied it was advertised as a 9-5 job, but it was 9-5 in training and then sporadic shifts, anywhere from 8-8 monday through sunday, busy office.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Not a nice place to work

I work there for multiple years and I would never recommend a friend to work there as your friend would hate you after a matter of a few days. Stay clear.
Same location

Productive and fun place

Working for Esure was a valuable opportunity which enabled me to gain a number of skills that I was able to transfer into future job positions effectively.
Same location

All about selling optional extras

more about promoting extras then caring about there staff/customers used to be a decent company to work for until bane bought them out now company full of yes men and the staff are just numbers to them expected to promote extras with no actual incentive to do so I would avoid if I was you under paid and under appreciated

Pros

Great team members

Cons

managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7