esure Services Limited
View all esure Services Limited reviews

esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Employee Review

Targets/KPIs galore

The pay is good however not worth the stress. In the claims department you are set unachievable targets and are questioned in your monthly review why you haven't hit said targets. That's if they can find time to have your monthly review as they don't like staff being off the phones for any amount of time. Including what is called 'processing' in the claims department. Processing is meant to be an allocated time off the phones to customers to check with garages for updates on repairs for you to email/SMS update a customer on this to, allegedly, reduce incoming calls. Processing was cut almost every day and you were expected to do this while on the phone to another customer who is reporting a new claim. You're also expected to sit there and listen to the abuse off customers (to a certain extent) and sit there repeating yourself when you give the customer the correct answer instead of the answer they want to hear. And then you get told off for your call times being too high. Overall, would not recommend working here. Expectations are far too high for staff and the job is not worth the stress it causes.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Too many to list

2.0Job security/advancement

Productive and fun place

Working for Esure was a valuable opportunity which enabled me to gain a number of skills that I was able to transfer into future job positions effectively.
Same location

Not a nice place to work

I work there for multiple years and I would never recommend a friend to work there as your friend would hate you after a matter of a few days. Stay clear.
Same location

All about selling optional extras

more about promoting extras then caring about there staff/customers used to be a decent company to work for until bane bought them out now company full of yes men and the staff are just numbers to them expected to promote extras with no actual incentive to do so I would avoid if I was you under paid and under appreciated

Pros

Great team members

Cons

managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7