esure Services Limited

esure Services Limited Management reviews

Clear

very serious working environment

Very serious working environment. No direction from management, low team moral. .Blame culture in my own experience. No flexibility for work/home life. ie requests for time off for appointments etc are regularly declined for no valid reason./

Pros

Cons

Parking offsite, cannot eat at desk

Not a nice place to work

I work there for multiple years and I would never recommend a friend to work there as your friend would hate you after a matter of a few days. Stay clear.

Horrible place to work join if you fancy being miserable and have no social life

Where to being this place is a joke of an organisation and lie to you about everything!!!!! This is a customer services job not a sales job that’s all the managers care about is sales even when the customer refuse sales it’s somehow your fault. I was told when a customer says these words “I want to speak to a manager” the manager has to take the call. At no point throughout my time did any manager take the call they were too focused on staring at their phone do not work here!!!

Might eventually be a good place to work

Overall the people that I work with are lovley but there are HUGE improvements this company must make. Firstly - please please please dont believe the job advert - this job is a SALES FOCUSED job, constant harrasment from managers to meet your targets are a regular occurance so it is not ideal for the type of person that cares about your customer. They expect you to hurry the customer through the call to reduce your handing time. They maintain that it is a suggestive sales job but ask why a customer hasnt bought anything from you. This is more driven for people who dont care about the customer needs and want to compete against other staff members - further reinforcement can be used by the fact they rate 50% of your overall performace on SALES. Mangement are poor - some dont want to help, others look miserable in there job, while other managers have an inflated ego of self importance, all combined means progression only happens if they favour you. The notion of encouranging bad behaviours in managers is rife - I have witnessed a manager being accused of bullying staff multiple times and nothing has been done.Dedicated and hard working people being left on the phone to make the managers stats look good while taking others off that could hamper this. The other flip side is that people who have went through the pay and progression to achieve expert levels are overworked and not valued as there title would suggest. These people are the ones that apply themselves and the managers overlook these people - if anything these people are the ones that should be helping the managers -

Pros

Great people to work with, ability to apply for holidays in advance, flexible with shift swaps.

Cons

Shift patterns not what they seem, focus is more on sales and not customer service, Poor Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at esure Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7