etci mehmet
Happiness score is 36 out of 100

etci mehmet Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

People are nice management is horrendous

The place was fun to work I loved my colleges however management was poor and managers were unprofessional. The staff food was disgusting serving a week old food to staff which food poised a few people. Horrible, were selling out of date items to customers.

Management is terrible

This is probably the worst work and environment and culture. The management is awful, they do not pay you correctly; they expect you to work on days that you can’t even though it is a 0 hour contract. There is no structure and it is quite chaotic and they are very rude and treat you below them. My colleagues were lovely before they all left.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, rude management, low pay

Insights into etci mehmet

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Not the best place to work

Good colleagues, busy work environment. Management can put you under a lot of pressure and expect a lot from you. Staff food is prepared and not that great. You do get 20% off when you come in on your non working days

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Over worked, no fixed shifts

I like everyone there they are kind and helpful ani would recommend this job to friends. Also the entertainment is enjoyable and the environment is good.

Don’t work there

The worst place I have ever worked, managers treat staff terribly and speak to you like your worthless. You are made to feel stupid for the smallest mistake and are constantly spoken down to.

Pros

Cons

Unsociable

Terrible

Don’t bother applying, pay is horrible staff don’t get treated or fed properly. The owners are arrogant and look down on the staff. However, the staff there are really nice and i feel sorry for them. Don’t recommend working here at all.

Pros

Nice co workers

Cons

Terrible management

Not good to work for

They ask to much of a kitchen Porter wouldn’t recommend working i this environment your not just a k p you have to set all the tables up outside and bring them inof a night

Amazingly fun

The whole vibe to working at Etci Mehmet is amazing. Its a friendly happy environment but it is very fast paced and busy not for the faint hearted when it comes to speed of service. Owners are absolute gems to work for, they ensure your happiness within the business and work very closely with the staff. As an AGM at Etçi Mehmet Birmingham i cant most definitely say a place to work if you want growth and experience.

Pros

Atmosphere, food, management, structure

Cons

Long hours, very very busy

Not pleasant

Bad management not professional staff owners all-over the place all of them giving you different order on how to do things and on to p of That complaining why you ask them who you should listen to.

Learned how to grill

Became grill chef for working at Etci Mehmet and bar manager and that’s how I found my next job from frangoz because I had a good experience from that place which helped me a lot

Pros

Free food

Cons

Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at etci mehmet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare etci mehmet with

Learn about etci mehmet in popular locations

• etci mehmet