Ethicall

Ethicall Pay & benefits reviews

Great place to work, can always count on someone to cheer you up. Very relaxed, free coffee and fruit everyday. You must keep calling but they do help with certain issues you may have.
Pros
1 hour break over 8 hours
Cons
You get a dry mouth
Management only out to make money not the people doing it for them. Management are horrendous, no people skills and so many people fired because they don’t like someone. Would advise anyone to work anywhere else but here.
Pros
Leaving and never going back
Cons
Promised lots of benefits which never happened
I worked at Ethicall as a fundraiser for almost six months and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The work can be challenging but is very rewarding and the excellent coaching staff always acknowledge good performances throughout the day. Management are friendly and regularly provide great incentives for hard working staff and good team effort. The building is colourful and well maintained in a convenient central location. The best job I have had and I hope to return in future.
Pros
Rewarding work, good pay, nice people.
Cons
Would be nice to start work earlier, I think this is now happening.
Through my role at Ethicall I am responsible for the day to day running of a department of fundraisers with multiple campaigns to achieve challenging daily targets. I do this through organising my coaching team and helping to develop them and our fundraisers to deliver excellent quality calls and in turn results. In my time at Ethicall I have learnt a huge amount and flourished as an individual. As my first job following university the environment helped me to learn key work skills and hone in my approach to work. The culture is relaxed and fun, and the office is full of compassionate and friendly faces. The job can be challenging, particularly when key campaigns are not going to plan. However, through good problem solving, team management, and knowledge of coaching and motivation solving these issues can be the most rewarding part of the job.
Thoroughly enjoyed working at Ethicall and worked there for over four years. Very low staff turn over and the benefits are top notch.