Ethicall

Ethicall Work-life balance reviews

Ethicall is an enjoyable place to work if you want an entry level job. It was generally a good working environment, but unfortunately the industry was very turbulent. This meant there were limited opportunities for promotion and redundancies were a common occurrence.
Pros
Friendly, positive environment
Cons
No room for progression within the company
Long hours, very dry repetitive work, no support, no incentives, no bonuses, people fired every day - a lot of time unfairly I might add. The coaches are next to useless as they fired all the good ones. Favouritism is blatant and the bully boy culture is well and truly alive in all areas of this company. If you are mad enough to work here check your wages each week as they will probably be wrong and be very careful when you leave / or are sacked. There is one angry little man here who holds serious grudges. Anyone who has worked here will know exactly what I am referring to!
Pros
Convenient location and decent offices in Welshback.
Cons
No job security whatsoever and unfair treatment is common knowledge.
This company is forward thinking, friendly and supportive. There is a lot of room to progress and working for a good cause made for further job satisfaction.
i loved the peoplei was working with, although the top table wasn't nice and the hours weren't nice as it meant i couldn't socialise with my friends only with my work colleagues
Pros
people
Cons
long hours, everything else