Ethypharm

Ethypharm Employee Reviews

Not recommended to work for warehouse department unless you are British

Overall a great company with a multitude of races and culture within the company and infrastructure. Unfortunately none of this is present in the warehouse. Majority are welcoming but I couldn’t honestly recommend it if you are not British as you will find yourself isolated and without support more often than not.

Pros

Overall a good company

Cons

Questionable recruiting criteria

Terrible keep away

Keep away treat you bad and no respect managers not clued up maybe they have pressure no respect quick rush everythingToo much more to say just keep away not worth the hassle , high turn around if staff

Pros

Not much

Cons

Vile place of work with toxic culture

Micro managing directors who do not trust their employees, strong blame culture where everything needs to be backed up by e mails as verbal conversations can easily result in finger pointing, very cliquey culture and limited opportunities for progression, would not recommend this workplace to even my worst enemy

Pros

Remote working, varied work

Cons

Exploited by management, long hours, incredibly toxic and stressful working environment

Poorly led and inconsistency in leadership

Progression was not available. Training is always rushed and not fully provided. Bigger issues always tried to fix temporarily and the smaller issues are ignored.

ok place to work

this was an ok place to work, close to home I worked shift patterns of either 6am till 2pm or 2pm till 10pm which meant I could still kind of have a social life and do what I needed to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ethypharm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement