ETS INC

ETS INC Employee Reviews

Excellent Proactive team based company

I am the Production Supervisor at ETS.ETS is a great company to work for.People that work there are cooperative and helpful.

Pros

excellent package/Bonus

Cons

Senior Management needs to keep up with the times

Very stuck in doing things "the way they always have been done" Senior Management did nothing but look over the staff's shoulders to ensure they were working. No talking or socializing allowed

Brief summary of my role and work culture

In my current role, I work with and call on directors of Radiology in the major metropolitan cities along the east coast. I travel often and have aggressive sales numbers I am responsible for on a yearly basis. My company has a flexible culture. As long as your work is getting done, then you can come and go as you please. The job is challenging, however if you generate a robust pipeline you will have an opportunity to meet and exceed your numbers.

Uptight and structured

Very male oriented and some goon like harassment to females. Personal experience. The company overall was very generous. They provided great training and great flexibility.

Pros

Flexible and great training

Cons

Goon like harassment to females. Personal experience.

Chargé de cours

Ayant une passion pour l’enseignement, j’ai su gérer et me développer moi-même et les autres; produire des résultats concrets; travailler en équipe et coopérer; rechercher à m’améliorer; prendre les bonnes décisions.

Pros

les vacances d'été

Cons

courte pause

Great place to work if you dont mind travel

ETS -Lingren is a great place to work if you don't mind to travel. They offer a great benefit package, and other perks to the Installers and service tech's.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

away from home a lot

Enjoyed the diversity of work.

Began as a Staff Photographer creating teaching and training aids for The Medical University of South Carolina. Transitioned from conventional photographic methods to all digital photography. Ended my career as Supervisor of Digital Imaging.

Proofreading was ideal

Proofreading testing material was enjoyable to me. My typical day at work was finding material from one of several states (California, Texas, Florida, Tennessee) and proofreading items across all subjects. I performed end-of-line and word-for-word editing.

Pros

Steady work

Cons

Temporary job

Most enjoyable part of the job

I appreciated that there was no micromanaging, but at the same time the training was poor because there are limited employees in the office. Drivers didn't want to talk to me because I was new. For the first month and a half I had few responsibilities and little information told me in regards to my job and felt useless. Management was very nice in pleasantries, but didn't enforce rules due to lack of qualified drivers. Drivers did not like management and only a few drivers would help when asked. Drivers very skeptical of anyone new and unwilling to do more than their bids. Drivers only occasionally willing when there is an incentive and get upset when they don't get their way and in turn call out excessively and don't get in trouble.

Pros

Most of the time laid back environment, paid straight through 8-10 hours or more

Cons

Working straight through 8-10 hrs or more a day without directed breaks, upper management seemed stingy and did not show care for the drivers

Very amazing place to work. I learned alot and I enjoyed working there.

A typical day at work would start at 8 and end around 4 . I would have work ready for me to do for the day and my goal was to finish it or get as much as I could done so by Friday we would have an easy day. My coworkers and I all worked together as unit to get things done in a timely manner. I really enjoyed it because I learned a lot about legally terminology and probate/real estate.

Was a GREAT company

unfortunately, the political climate changed & ETS closed their doors. It was an amazing company to work for.

was a great company but no longer in business

This company was amazing. Great owners, great people, great culture. Unfortunately, the company was sold twice. They are no longer in business as they split into two companies and ETS was sold to another company and the other 1/2 became Australian Gold which is still thriving in their industry.

Pros

the people!!

Cons

pay wasn't competitive with other companies

Excellent workspace

Great place to work, interesting job, a lot of travel, new experiences and knowledge. Very supportive to the professional development

Tax

I was able to learn how to file tax. Be more organized with files. On a regular basis, I would sit at my desk, enter the necessary data onto the computer and submit to the owner for review before printing the final copy.

Great People to work with

Employees are wonderful to work with. Industry leaders in field, general care about the well being of the workers. Continuous improvement in product line

Pros

family type environment

Cons

all about numbers

Good people, not enough hours

My day is typically chaotic. I am required to do a lot of different things in different areas.

Pros

Management has faith in us.

Cons

Not enough hours

Owner of Independent Mining Consulting Company

Work with JV Gold/Silver mining companies Provide Reserves to Economic analysis

Pros

Enjoy independent work environment along with team collaberation

Cons

Boom / Bust job environment

As an experienced paralegal, I prefer an in house legal department or law firm environment.

It was an interesting and educational experience. Their procedures were a new adventure and the people were none like I had ever experienced before.

Empezando en Instalaciones

Empieza su labor en instalaciones en busca de nuevos proyectos

Pros

Buenas Expectativas

Customer Service

Received phone calls, determined the nature of the calls and directed callers to the appropriate department Taking inbound calls regarding placement tests. Received and distributed mail and messages to appropriate departments and employees.

great job!!!

very calm work environment with great hours, co-workers were great, supervisors were very easy to work with and very understanding to any problems that arose while employed there.

Pros

great hours

Cons

no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ETS INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about ETS INC in popular locations

• ETS INC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?