Euro Car Parts

Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

United Kingdom866 reviews

carecpbranchvantargetwarehouserubbishdriver

It’s a job

It’s a job and not long to my retirement Very stressful no support and constant abuse from customers, trade and retail. Upper management not listening to us that are on the from line. If CEO and directors knew what was going on really then things would change I believe but upper managers protect those above

Pros

Non

Cons

Loads

I like it

Overall it's a good place to work, could do with a few less weekends and a bit of a tweak to the rota to eliminate having one night shift between Saturday and your other days off, but overall can't complain. They gave us all an extra bonus for Christmas this year, plus there's usually other bits of stash being given out. No stress, nobody on your back and management and office staff treat you like a person.

Pros

Good benefits, nice environment. Easy job

Cons

Sunday runs are too long. Not enough weekends off.

Insights into Euro Car Parts

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Stressfull and Fast paced

Very fast paced and stressful. Not that good salary wise and not much chance of promotion. The staff members are very good and you’re able to have a laugh with them sometimes.

Pros

Staff Discount

Cons

On your feet all day

Horrible company to work for

You think it’s good pay but when you work it out against your contracted hour plus tye extra you are expected to put in your hourly rate drops massively.Like many your mental health will suffer due to the stress but expect no support.There are literally no benefits to working for this company - the Labour turn over is farcical.They are so far behind other companies with benefits it’s laughable - no sick pay, no paternity pay, no compassionate leave! When you have a Branch Manager wanting proof a loved one is having cancer treatment that just says it all about the place.

Pros

Nothing of any note

Cons

Long hours, stressful, bullying culture

No managers Cares and just constantly on your back

Managers dont care about youone manager in particular that would talk to you like your not worth anything.pay is rubbish for the work you dotry and talk to certain managers about problems in and outside work and they dont even care.the job itself is rubbish but the environment is friendly.

Hahaha

Don’t do it to your self unless you need to fill a gap in employment, not appreciate and will work you to the bone for no appreciation or reward don’t do it

Disappointed

Excepted my team I stayed only 8 months there.I find the tasks a bit boring

Pros

Team

Cons

All excepted the team

Pay is good job is shocking

great people to work in but run by a miro manager who thinks he is the best when 8 managers have left because of him, Company don't care about staff they just act like they do

Not a good place to work

Thay don't care about the starf a d they really don't care about road safety you can not progress at all and you are treated like a bit of poo that's just been stood on j would not recommend ECP to anyone

Pushed out for speaking up

Been with the company 8 years, had some good times and met some great people. Had a few health issues with my back which the management knew about. I felt like I was targeted by the management as I was constantly put on duties involving heavy items daily. This could have been rotated to make it fair as there were 3 other people in the warehouse. It’s true what people say, you’re just a number at this branch and if you speak up to the management good luck you won’t be there long. So many good people have left and been pushed by the management from this branch. Feel like a new man since leaving, stress free.

Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere

If I could give one piece of advice, it would be not to bother. You will be working under more stress than is necessary on a daily basis, with no sense of gratitude from the company.You will be expected to go above and beyond your job role for a company that would replace you in a heartbeat. You will probably leave within 2 weeks once you realise the mistake that you have made. There are other companies out there that will give you a happier work life, and I suggest you find them. Euro car parts is not a company you would recommend working for to any of your friends by any stretch of the imagination.

Fun workplace

Best warehouse I’ve worked at left due to no being given religious celebration ! However good place overall new warehouse would deffo work there again

Its a job

You show up, you do your work, you go home. Always understaffed and over worked but depending on the crew you work with will depend on if its a good day or not. Managers try to do their best but they are just yes men to the people above.

Fun place to work

Great place relaxed managers who always help and supportHard work but worth it, good bonuses. Great staff discounts, very helpful and a fantastic team culture

Sales driven

Stress beyond stress cold calling companies that no longer want to use the company and being shouted at down the phone and still having to make that same call the following day

Pros

Cheap car parts

Cons

Selling is number one not there staff or customers care

Simple & No Fuss

Euro Car Parts have well established routines and process in place for the delivery of parts to their many varied customers. The use of technology and systems between the sales team, dispatch and drivers is clever and the system makes life easy for us all. Compared to our rivals who don’t have e-pods, I feel this is a big strength.As a driver; the work isn’t too taxing, it’s usually straight forward and doesn’t require a great deal of thought or effort to complete tasks. However it’s repetitive, can be tedious, plus interaction with customers and colleagues is limited due to always being out on the road. You mostly deal with the delivery of parts, collections, returns, cash handling and making urgent deliveries. So there’s a small amount of paperwork involved, but nothing too difficult.Generally the job offers a fair benefits package in the form of retail discounts and employee discount on car parts and consumables, which is more than generous and appreciated. But the wage of £9.5298 per hour (just less than 3p above NMW) isn’t great. Especially seeing as prices are rising faster than wages. Where yes, the job is straight forward - there’s also risks involved. Entering garages of all shapes and sizes with some leaving car parts everywhere, engines in pieces, loud noises and banging, cars on ramps and parts all over the floor that you have to step over at times. Plus traffic hazards and heavy lifting. This isn’t really compensated for or reflected within the wage. If you damage a van you have to pay up to £250 for the insurance excess, which comes out of your wages too. Not -

Easy money

Management is a bit poor however, operations manager was very friendly. Hours are workable and overtime is sketchy as you get paid the next month and not the current month.

Quite bad

Long hours, go home every night exhausted, no work life balance, expect you to work every Saturday, just a miserable experiencenly, only redeeming thing was my work mates other than that stay away not worth it. Poor management, ops manager can't do basic maths to add up your hours for when you get paid so i have been under paid 5 times in a year and most of those time ranged from like 100-400 pound. And i was the only one really checking out my colleges so i can guarantee that a fare few others who don't check there pay is right are probably out of grand or so if they had worked there a year.

Awful place to work

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!If you do not meet your targets you do not get any support fixing this you just get sacked.. management treat you like your nothing on there shoe. Get spoken to like poo The only decent people there are the people who work in the wharehouse, errors with wages every month. And generally not a nice place to work. And the few staff that do work in the sales office are extremely rude.

Good place to work, relaxed atmosphere, the job is easy enough once you get used to it and the days go by quickly

It's just ok

It's a great place to work, family friendly hours and all the holidays you need. The management are knowledgeable and supportive always. They always go the extra mile to help you out, they'll even cover for you if you're sick and they let you take the van for personal use.The team nights out are the best, all paid for by the management

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Euro Car Parts with

Learn about Euro Car Parts in popular locations

• Euro Car Parts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?