Everest
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

Everest

Everest Employee Review

Dont do it

Long hours and little money min wage at best. The managers get back handers to give the local and best work to certain teams. Pay is never right and the management is a disgrace please avoid if u have any brains.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

– 3 February 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s disappointing to see you have had issues with your pay, when we pay very competitively in the marketplace for installers work. If you have had issues with your direct manager in resolving your issue, we would suggest you escalate this further locally, so that we are able to investigate fully.

Same role

Don't waste your time!!

Absolute worst company to work for. As others have said money never paid on-time and wait weeks for anything. Not enough work to actually make anywhere near the money they advertise, lucky to make minimum wage. Management are an absolute disgrace and offer no help or support whatsoever. Charged the weekly fee for a van even when you don't have one. Customers are treated like absolute rubbish and left in heavy debt for substandard products. There is a reason this company continues to be wound up and reopened under new names.

Pros

Cons

Poor pay, Never paid on-time, charged for van when you don't have one, will do anything to take money from you.

Official response from Everest

15 July 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. These concerns will be raised with local management, as are not representative of how we expect our installers to be treated. Not knowing when you left, I am unsure you were part of some huge positive changes that have taken place this year, with our customers at the heart of everything we are doing. We wish you all the best.
Same roleSame location

Dont do it

Same role

Enjoyable work

Unfortunately, not the ideal position. Management/office staff were not great. The money was never paid on time. However, I really enjoyed the challenging work.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, not prepared to pay the overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest
  • Dont do it
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?