Everest
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Everest

Everest Employee Review

Fast paced, challenging, but a great team

This is a fast paced role, but the day goes really fast, which is great. The work can be challenging, but if you enjoy problem solving then this is for you.There is a good team effort to support each other and everyone is very welcoming. The people make it an enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Good team support

Cons

Fast paced, not so easy to get to if you don’t drive

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A Lifestyle Role

I started working with Everest in 2018 at the business centre in Ayr. To begin with, I wondered how I would adapt to the fast-paced, customer interactive role, but team leaders and management gave me the support and encouragement I needed...and still do to this day. The people I work with; whether in the business centre or remotely are a large contribution to my personal enjoyment of this role. In more recent times with the pandemic and all the challenges the company has faced, they have never lost sight of how important each and every staff member is to the business and this makes me feel like a valued part of it. Whether you are at uni, need a role with fewer hours, want to progress or just want a job that fits your life; if you enjoy helping customers; if you enjoy problem solving; if you enjoy frequent interaction with your colleagues and if you want a bit of a challenge; I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Pros

Encouragement; Supportive; Environment; People; Engagement; Busy: Variety

Cons

Busy
Same roleSame location

Good fast-paces work day. Enjoyable if you like problem solving.

I am into this job thinking it would be any other office job, but I couldn't be more wrong. Great job for anyone who enjoys talking and getting to know people and being able to take initiative and come up to solutions to problems that will arise on your own. Never a dull moment and the work day is always fast and enjoyable.

Pros

No late finishes, management very approachable and always make you feel welcome.

Cons

Hard to think of many, its a job. really depends on what you want to get out of it.

Official response from Everest

26 November 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's great to see you are enjoying your role and we wish you all the best in your future career with us.
Same location

Friendly, Relaxed & Professional Environment

I am currently working for the company and find the work very rewarding, you are encouraged to work both on you own initiative and as part of a team but most of all valued for the work you do. I have developed a great relationship with staff in the office and in surrounding installation centres, The Managers are very approachable & supportive especially with the role being fast paced and target driven at times, the role is very well organised with daily planners to ensure the work is manageable and achievable in the time scales given, although it is always busy there is a relaxed but professional atmosphere in the office, both the managers and other members of staff are always available to help or offer support when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest
  • Fast paced, challenging, but a great team