Everest
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Everest

Everest Employee Review

Friendly, Relaxed & Professional Environment

I am currently working for the company and find the work very rewarding, you are encouraged to work both on you own initiative and as part of a team but most of all valued for the work you do. I have developed a great relationship with staff in the office and in surrounding installation centres, The Managers are very approachable & supportive especially with the role being fast paced and target driven at times, the role is very well organised with daily planners to ensure the work is manageable and achievable in the time scales given, although it is always busy there is a relaxed but professional atmosphere in the office, both the managers and other members of staff are always available to help or offer support when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A Lifestyle Role

I started working with Everest in 2018 at the business centre in Ayr. To begin with, I wondered how I would adapt to the fast-paced, customer interactive role, but team leaders and management gave me the support and encouragement I needed...and still do to this day. The people I work with; whether in the business centre or remotely are a large contribution to my personal enjoyment of this role. In more recent times with the pandemic and all the challenges the company has faced, they have never lost sight of how important each and every staff member is to the business and this makes me feel like a valued part of it. Whether you are at uni, need a role with fewer hours, want to progress or just want a job that fits your life; if you enjoy helping customers; if you enjoy problem solving; if you enjoy frequent interaction with your colleagues and if you want a bit of a challenge; I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Pros

Encouragement; Supportive; Environment; People; Engagement; Busy: Variety

Cons

Busy
Same location

Fast paced, challenging, but a great team

This is a fast paced role, but the day goes really fast, which is great. The work can be challenging, but if you enjoy problem solving then this is for you.There is a good team effort to support each other and everyone is very welcoming. The people make it an enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Good team support

Cons

Fast paced, not so easy to get to if you don’t drive
Same location

Down to earth and supportive

I found that from interview, Everest were very honest in how they portrayed the position. Pulled no punches in their critique of the role but coupled this with a hard-working but relaxed, friendly and supportive environment in reality. Interview through to start date was well communicated throughout with all call backs, feedback and timelines being met. Induction is very much on-the-job and full-on but tailored to pace. Support whether in the office or by Teams is readily available, consistent and builds confidence. Management and team blend very well together and quite seamlessly with a good balance of allowing you to do your job but being on-hand when required. You are never stuck for something to do and therefore days tend to fly. Great bunch of people with which to work.

Pros

Good office environment, well structured hours, approachable management

Cons

Short lunch hour for such a desk-based job

Official response from Everest

26 November 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's nice to see that you have had a positive start to your role and we wish you all the best in your future career with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest