Everest
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

Everest

Everest Employee Review

Long hours working away from home

All they care about is getting payment from customers under constant pressure to rush jobs to get payment before the customer checks the product which is cheaply made considering the price they pay.

Pros

Different places to work

Cons

Long hours lots and lots of travelling for no extra money.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Terrible

Terrible company to work for. Bad managers and low pay. Oh that's if you get paid.Health and safety when it suits them.All they care about is chucking the windows in to get the chequeCustomer care is terrible too
Same roleSame location

To much travelling

This place is all about management getting the rewards, fitters are treated lower than low. Had a great fitting partner but it broke down due to stress.

– 3 February 2020
Hello and thank you for leaving this review. It’s disappointing to see you felt you were not treated well while working with us. We hope that any concerns were raised with your local management at the time, so that they could be investigated.
Same location

Good work place

5star good place to work good working hours trust in me friendly, staff became friends happy atmosphere good working conditions happy to back of offered

Official response from Everest

24 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's brilliant to see you enjoy working here. Wishing you all the best in your career with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest
  • Long hours working away from home