Everest

2.9Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 178 reviews
earnwagerewardcolleaguesaleroleappointmentsell

Don't waste your time!!

Absolute worst company to work for. As others have said money never paid on-time and wait weeks for anything. Not enough work to actually make anywhere near the money they advertise, lucky to make minimum wage. Management are an absolute disgrace and offer no help or support whatsoever. Charged the weekly fee for a van even when you don't have one. Customers are treated like absolute rubbish and left in heavy debt for substandard products. There is a reason this company continues to be wound up and reopened under new names.

Pros

Cons

Poor pay, Never paid on-time, charged for van when you don't have one, will do anything to take money from you.

Official response from Everest

15 July 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. These concerns will be raised with local management, as are not representative of how we expect our installers to be treated. Not knowing when you left, I am unsure you were part of some huge positive changes that have taken place this year, with our customers at the heart of everything we are doing. We wish you all the best.

Insights into Everest

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement