Everest
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Working at Everest in London: 10 Reviews

London10 reviews

Hard work reasonable rewards

Every day is different because of different customers . It involves meeting customers and assessing their needs and wants . Canvassing for new customers and trying to get new business from old customers . management hands on workplace culture under pressure most of the time hardest is making a sale that cancels enjoyable is seeing a project through

Pros

independent rise or fall on your own work

Brilliant Company

Lovely company to work with, very kind members of staff. Always a pleasure working with them! Professional team members, always make sure the job is done to the best standard

Pros

Kind staff members

Insights into Everest

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Fun and positive work place

Great working with a great team, fun to be around and great knowledge. Good communication with others and myself, a company I’m proud to say I have work for

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

Far travelling

Fantastic

We are provided Leads by email; to visit; (offer a Consultancy Service to) new and previous customers. Travel by car between the hours of 08:00-20:00 Monday-Sunday. I love the role and meeting people and moreover the potential earnings that can be garnered by a sale, albeit commission only. Problem is the customers who expect more for less and who are in some cases dishonest. They request all manner of advice related to windows, doors and home improvements, however, it is our time, our fuel and our energy which is used for free by the company and the customer. The pay is sporadic and never guaranteed. The Leads on ocassions in the area I am located are woeful, as customers are not the target market and therefore have delusions of granduer when wanting to upgrade there shoddy windows. They then choose a local company who are unable to service the ten year guarantee and when one of 7000 companies per year fold, the customer then contacts Everest but still doesn't want to pay the fantastic prices offered. Please people, think about it. You are potentially going to replace windows and doors in order to provide, safety, security, energy efficiency aesthetics and enjoyment of your home. We know that bricks and mortar keep them outside out and your family safely inside, however, why do you think cheap substandard products are safe and secure or energy efficient when they clearly are not. Due diligence, do your research and there will be no room for doubt, as The Advertising Standards Authority confirm Everest are the Best! Ask yourself, what product on the market -

Pros

People, properties and potential earnings

Cons

Pay, Leads, Complaints

self employed sales excec

You'd go out knocking on doors and try to get appointments to then go back and sell windows , doors , garage doors , roofline and conservatories Really long days

Overall good company to work for

When I started with Everest as a sales rep there was a lot of training and guidance and I was lucky to have an excellent sales manager with years of industry experience to show me the ropes. Can be unsociable hours but great rewards and benefits not just for me but the wife aswell!

Pros

Great holidays and trips abroad

Cons

Unsociable hours

Hard work reaps great rewards

I've been a sales consultant at Everest for just over a year, and although it is not always easy and as straight forward as I would like, when you work hard you reap the benefits. When I first started other consultants were happy to help me and give me advice, my Territory Development Manager (TDM) was always there for me and willing to help. What personally appeals to me as a sales consultant is I'm learning the skill of selling which I'm sure will benefit me later if I decided to have a change in career. I'm more confident now, having met so many different types of people in the past year. What I initially found difficult was if I didn't make a sale immediately I started to doubt myself and think maybe this isn't for me, but it really is about keeping a positive mindset and believing the next one is going to be a sale. During this period my TDM's help was invaluable, one thing that was crucial for me was a change in the way I approached consultations, at first I was just thinking about the money I could make, which is natural, but then I started to think actually about the customers and the need to offer them the best service possible and ensure they get the product they need to satisfy them whether it be for noise reduction, or security etc. that is the most enjoyable part of the job for me now, when I leave knowing the customer is completely happy with what they are getting. With this company you really do get back what you put in.

Pros

Great benefits, trips abroad for top performers

Cons

Some appointments are late in the evening which doesn't always suit me

Work hard and you will be rewarded

Great company to work for, looks after you with good quality leads. Excellent training and sales management. Lots of incentives and prizes to be won for not just myself but my partner as well, we've benefitted from travelling to lots of luxury destinations. Work on a self employed basis so the money is completely uncapped, the harder you work the more you earn quite simply.

Pros

Holidays and prizes

Cons

Hard work

Productive workplace

A typical day at work was preparing the work area for labourers to work on, making tea and coffee for the labourers and making sure the work areas were clean and tidy. Working here I learned about health and safety in the work place and professionally preparing the designated work place. My co-workers were very friendly and made me feel welcome in their place of work. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet but the most enjoyable part was being able to see the end result of your hard work.

Pros

Free lunch

trudno sie utrzymac

Jest to najtrudniejsz praca w Anglii. Jestes znienawidzony przez potencjalnych klijetow na starcie. Sam szukasz kontaktow .Ceny okien,drzwi, kuchni,pokryc dachowych najwieksze na wyspach ale jakosc dobra. Twoje zadane to przekonac , ze masz najlepszy produkt na rynku( Everest the best). Bardzo dobre szkolenia.

Pros

dobry produkt do sprzedazy

Cons

bezwgledna walka o wynik.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement