Everest

Working at Everest in Warrington: 10 Reviews

Warrington10 reviews

earnwagerewardcolleaguesaleroleappointmentsell

Pressure Sales Vs Quality Service

Working for Everest has changed a lot over the years, the company is driven by sales, these are high pressure sales and high value, customers are sold the best and expect it, the pressure of hitting targets means constant focus is switching between cash flow and quality. Its a hard culture to work in, but some great people there, the operational side of business are especially great to work with, just don't expect a 9-5 job if you work at Everest.

Good work place

5star good place to work good working hours trust in me friendly, staff became friends happy atmosphere good working conditions happy to back of offered

24 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's brilliant to see you enjoy working here. Wishing you all the best in your career with us.

Insights into Everest

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Scammers

These are known in the industry for scamming the elderly public ( I over heard sales bragging about ripping elderly off ) . Wages are always wrong and hard to rectify

15 January 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Everest Ltd. If you did hear comments, such as you have described, these should have been escalated to senior management at the time, as are unacceptable and would have needed to be investigated internally.

Redundant

They made me and my colleagues redundant and said we would be paid only to find out that we are not The people are great to get on with was like a family but management and higher are deceiving.

Pros

Good colleagues and the actual work are good

Cons

Company bad repution with what they have done and trying to stRt new company with the old customer

Terrible company.

Take everything give nothing back. Treat staff terribly. No support just constant negativity from management. Not about customer service like they getting in as much money as possible. as they can

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

Horrible management

14 January 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Everest Ltd. It's disappointing to see you did not have a positive experience working for the company. Everest prides itself on delivering a high level of customer service.

To much travelling

This place is all about management getting the rewards, fitters are treated lower than low. Had a great fitting partner but it broke down due to stress.

– 3 February 2020
Hello and thank you for leaving this review. It’s disappointing to see you felt you were not treated well while working with us. We hope that any concerns were raised with your local management at the time, so that they could be investigated.

Positive

I work in the Warrington office and must say it is one of the friendliest places I have ever worked. The office based colleagues make you feel welcome and they are all ready to help you at the drop of a hat. The emphasis is on quality not quantity and the management want you to succeed. The overall ambiance is positivity which encourages you to be the best you can when helping and assisting customers.

– 3 February 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We’re pleased to see you enjoy working at Everest and your team are supportive. We wish you all the best with your future career here.

Horrible place to work

Disorganised chaos. Horrible management and no respect for customers. Materials came damaged and mangers still expected to fit items just so they could meet they're targets

– 3 February 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. It’s disappointing that you have not had a positive experience Window Fitting for us. I would urge you to raise any issues with line management to senior management locally so that this can be investigated further.

Very hard work

Some great people , very fast paced work , made some great friends , but not much chance of any home life . The work day was long and hard , arrive at the office for 6.30 am , then get the guys sorted for the day ahead , then once all teams had left the factory all yesterday paperwork had to be processed. You would not finish the day until approx 6.30 in the evening .

i would not like to leave a review

i would not like to leave a review on this company. as i do not feel this is beneficial to myself or the company. this was a stop gap company to gain knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement