Everest

Everest Employee Reviews for Production Coordinator

Production Coordinator4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

A Lifestyle Role

I started working with Everest in 2018 at the business centre in Ayr. To begin with, I wondered how I would adapt to the fast-paced, customer interactive role, but team leaders and management gave me the support and encouragement I needed...and still do to this day. The people I work with; whether in the business centre or remotely are a large contribution to my personal enjoyment of this role. In more recent times with the pandemic and all the challenges the company has faced, they have never lost sight of how important each and every staff member is to the business and this makes me feel like a valued part of it. Whether you are at uni, need a role with fewer hours, want to progress or just want a job that fits your life; if you enjoy helping customers; if you enjoy problem solving; if you enjoy frequent interaction with your colleagues and if you want a bit of a challenge; I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Pros

Encouragement; Supportive; Environment; People; Engagement; Busy: Variety

Cons

Busy

Fast paced, challenging, but a great team

This is a fast paced role, but the day goes really fast, which is great. The work can be challenging, but if you enjoy problem solving then this is for you.There is a good team effort to support each other and everyone is very welcoming. The people make it an enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Good team support

Cons

Fast paced, not so easy to get to if you don’t drive

Insights into Everest

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Good fast-paces work day. Enjoyable if you like problem solving.

I am into this job thinking it would be any other office job, but I couldn't be more wrong. Great job for anyone who enjoys talking and getting to know people and being able to take initiative and come up to solutions to problems that will arise on your own. Never a dull moment and the work day is always fast and enjoyable.

Pros

No late finishes, management very approachable and always make you feel welcome.

Cons

Hard to think of many, its a job. really depends on what you want to get out of it.

Official response from Everest

26 November 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's great to see you are enjoying your role and we wish you all the best in your future career with us.

Okay if you’re a student or need a job fast

Extremely bizarre place to work, micromanaged to the extreme with some of the worst boot lickers to management I have ever seen in my life. Staff members having regular tantrums and threatening violence at one point to be rewarded with a shoulder massage in the stationary room by a team leader. Very hard to take the office or job seriously so the days could be a laugh. One team leader hid forks from her staff members at lunch time and would single out certain people and intensely scrutinise their work which looking at it looked alot like bully tactics, definitely need a management course this woman should not be a team leader! Ok if you have lost a job or need something fast but too many woman in there have been there for years and think they are saving the world one window at a time it’s hilarious as an outsider walking in

Pros

Some genuinely great people, free parking, days are hilarious

Cons

Everything else

Official response from Everest

21 January 2021
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Everest Ltd. While working at the business I hope that you were able to raise any concerns regarding behavior to senior management, so that they could be investigated further.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Everest?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Everest reviews by location

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest
  • Production Coordinator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?