Everest
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Everest

Everest Employee Review

Terrible

Terrible company to work for. Bad managers and low pay. Oh that's if you get paid.Health and safety when it suits them.All they care about is chucking the windows in to get the chequeCustomer care is terrible too

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Long hours working away from home

All they care about is getting payment from customers under constant pressure to rush jobs to get payment before the customer checks the product which is cheaply made considering the price they pay.

Pros

Different places to work

Cons

Long hours lots and lots of travelling for no extra money.

To much travelling

This place is all about management getting the rewards, fitters are treated lower than low. Had a great fitting partner but it broke down due to stress.

– 3 February 2020
Hello and thank you for leaving this review. It’s disappointing to see you felt you were not treated well while working with us. We hope that any concerns were raised with your local management at the time, so that they could be investigated.

Horrible place to work

Disorganised chaos. Horrible management and no respect for customers. Materials came damaged and mangers still expected to fit items just so they could meet they're targets

– 3 February 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. It’s disappointing that you have not had a positive experience Window Fitting for us. I would urge you to raise any issues with line management to senior management locally so that this can be investigated further.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everest with

Learn about Everest in popular locations

• Everest
  • Terrible
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?