Evergreen Power UK

Evergreen Power UK Reviews: Working at Evergreen Power UK

United Kingdom10 reviews

Total waste of my time.

IF YOU ARE A DIRECT SALES PROFESSIONAL JUST AVOID THIS COMPANY. I spoke to the sales director on FaceTime after responding to an advert on line for about 5 minutes and was promised 3 to 4 leads a day and with my 20 years as a direct sales professional I should expect to close 1 in 2 leads, average order value £4k and commission 20%. Agreed to Attended a 4 day sales course at short notice in Croydon and all seemed okay if a bit old school double glazing sales techniques in how they work, but I had no problem with the pitch and how they present it and spent a lot of time putting my own words to it but still following their structured dem so it felt more natural to the customer and as someone who has always been a high earning direct sales professional I really felt in a good place to make a real success of the opportunity. On Day 3 We we’re given a list of equipment you need to purchase, telescopic ladder, damp meter, masks, laser measure, head torch etc, spent £150 on this myself straight away so I was ready to cover leads on the day after the course finished.Now this is what happens next despite the empty promises of the huge volume of leads that you are promised you will get…….After 2 weeks I had received 3 leads in total and this is despite being available for 4 slots a day 10am 1pm 4pm 7pm Monday to Saturday. Now Maybe I wasn’t their cup of tea but there was just no opportunity to prove otherwise, the empty promises of loads of leads never materialise and the lack of leads means you will earn nowhere near what you expect because the 1 in 2 closing at 20% commission promised -

Pros

Absolutely none

Cons

Refer to above

Fun workplace and excellent work-life balance

The whole team really seems to care about their employees. The workplace environment is warm and comfortable. The hiring process was wonderful and easily streamlined. All expectations were made clear throughout the entire process. I look forward to my future in this company.

Insights into Evergreen Power UK

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Don’t waste your time with these clowns!

They do not pay and it’s a commission only job so what is the point?Absolute rip-off merchants with a very bad reputation do yourself a big favour and go somewhere else for a job!

Amazing progression opportunities

I learnt a whole range of new skills and experience especially product knowledge. The managers are friendly and supportive. I had the opportunities to get promoted and progress very quick. My hard work and extra mile was always compensated with excellent bonuses

Pros

Excellent bonus structure - Progression

Cons

Long hours some days - however it pays off in the end

Exactly as it was told

A real family atmosphere, everyone knows their jobs, they are all friendly and all work together to drive the business forward. Anytime needed help, someone was always there to push me in the right direction, great support from the supervisors/managers.

Pros

Opportunity for progression

Cons

Great workplace. Amazing people. Fantastic management.

Amazing place to work. Great opportunities for advancement. Fun work atmosphere. Fantastic boss. Collaborative. Incredible opportunities to learn and develop.

Highly energetic yet comfortable environment.

I've nearly been here for a year now give 3 months or so and from the start I have always said its a fast paced environment with a lot of positive, progressive changes. I've watched the company grow so much in the time I have been here and would love to stick around to see more and bring some of that change myself. I Go into work to support from managers as well as the managing director themselves. I work full time and the hours definitely match the pay check I receive that is no doubt on time - every time... Additionally I have a strong relationship with most if not all of my colleagues and my days are filled with as much laughter as there is work to do, which creates a nice balance. overall: working here doesn't feel like 'work' at all. its a pleasure.

Pros

promotions from within = space to grow as a member of staff

Has been a great ride for last 2 years

I have been working at evergreen power for last 2 years and have enjoyed every day working here. Always paid on time and extremely helpful team to work with.

Pros

Professional, Pay on Time, Career Progress

Cons

Work Pressure

Downward spiral

I loved my job with Evergreen Power what made me leave was the lack of my weekly wage and commission being withheld due to no fault of my own and I couldn't continue to work for free! You give your life to them, working early till late 6 days per weekLack of communication from head officeWouldn't recommend anyone work for them on a commission only basis as you are not guaranteed to actually get paid for the work you do!

Pros

Exceptional commission structure if you achieve. Great earning potential

Cons

long hours, no breaks, lot of own outlay till you start earning, just hoping you actually get paid at the end of the week!

Official response from Evergreen Power UK

17 August 2021
Yes its been tuff for us to operate during the covid restrictions and lockdowns. Sales can be a tuff business if you are not suited to it and easy for those who are. Wish you well with your next job.

Misleading

found this role to be anything other than what was described, and that things requiring legally acquired licenses which I didn't have, still expected of me without formal training or indeed licence obtained. Very informal interview which makes the job sound much better than it is, however once you start there is no training provided and if you should struggle because of this, they will simply let you go without chance to improve also no formal offer letter or contracts provided however there are a few people within this company who make it a nice place to work, however anything management upwards let it down

Official response from Evergreen Power UK

17 August 2021
Fake review, plane and simple. wrong company, wrong job description. "legally acquired Licenses" for a junior Admin, seriously?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evergreen Power UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Evergreen Power UK with

Evergreen Power UK reviews by location

Learn about Evergreen Power UK in popular locations

• Evergreen Power UK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?