Eversheds Sutherland
View all Eversheds Sutherland reviews

Eversheds Sutherland

Eversheds Sutherland Employee Review

Hard

Exhausting. Run by people who look after their own only. Not a place for you if you want to do well. If you’re average, fit the face they want you’ll do well. If you’re pushing to being the best, leading, excellent then don’t come here. They like to be middle , average so they don’t stand out.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

It was a good place to start my work experience

Lovely staff. I was only there for a short period of time due to work experience but the staff always made sure I understood what I was doing and helped me where necessary. I had learnt a lot during my time there.

Pros

Mondern office

Cons

I noticed some poeple worked long hours but this can be expected in a firm

New skills to gain with high class lawyers

Facility management are the worse as I worked under them which is total disaster but company itself it's very good and lot to learn and development of the career is highly attractive. Only place of concern is the facility managers are a total shut down. Didn't value how much hard work you do end of the day no matters to them.

Lovely company to work for

I worked at Eversheds in Leeds. I loved the job, interesting work and I made some nice friends when I was in Leeds . Such an Excellent company, good pay, good structure and management. The location and benefits were all great and fairly flexible working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eversheds Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement