Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group)
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Working at Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group): 37 Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group) Reviews

United Kingdom37 reviews

Great Management

Featured review

Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group) selected this as a representative review
I worked here as a labourer for 14 months and looked after a range of sites around the central belt. For the last 7 months I was working in Dumbarton looking after the renderers on site and keeping the site clean and tidy. I was responsible for taking any deliveries to site. I enjoyed working with the site manager on this job and learned a lot about health and safety and how to keep a clean, tidy site.

Pros

Company Van, Good communication

Cons

Pay could be better

Great company and fantastic people!

One thing I immediately noticed on my Day 1 is... amazing people. Everyone so nice, inclusive, friendly and willing to help. In my employment history of over 20 years I have never had a privilege of working with such a great group of people. Will miss them for sure. The management is great as well... they all have an open door policy and you are more then welcome to come and chat with them about anything. Moreover, they treat you with respect which was something refreshing for me after 15 years in banking. Free parking, fully fitted kitchen etc. just add to the nice pay and great buzz. The only negative I can think of is you need to be a self starter really - everyone is so busy, I had to learn the systems by being a pest and asking questions and working things out myself. It took someone 2 weeks to find time and sit with me for half an hour and show me the report I was to take over. It's a very fast pace environment and with that, plus all those amazing people - time just flies! I can promise you won't be bored at work.

Insights into Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group)

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Staff I worked with were good but management were useless and arrogant

Wages are low no pay rise for 2 years I was there and alot of other guys I worked with were there for 4 to 5 years with no pay rises. Management are clueless and don't know how to do their jobs and don't want to deal with the tenants always left staff to deal with the lies that management told them and bad workmanship left by sub contractors.

Pros

Van

Cons

Low wages and incompetent management

Impossible expectations every day

Worst organised company I have ever worked for and paperwork is a joke along with the provided equipment to do your job 🙈 big company still operating with a small company mentality 🤣

Pros

Cons

Never home and expected to do whatever is required to get the job done

Fast-paced job

Fast-paced environment, multitasking. Inclusive Work Place. All Managers very nice. Easy and Fast recruitment process. Open-space setup in the office. Car park available.

Pros

Free Car park

Cons

N/a

A great Company to work for

Everwarm is a great Company to work for. Everyone is very friendly, and the culture is collaborative. Personally, I have certainly gained the exposure and experience promised, to my line of work.

Pros

Hybrid working, Friendly teams, Senior Management's open door policy, Christmas closure!, Engagement events throughout the year

Cons

Personally, Office location. But hybrid working accommodates for the travel

Fast pace environment, great when things go right ,time consuming sorting issues when arise.

Good overall company structure.Reasonable pay to responsibility Had good support from manager when required. Access to plenty training courses.

Pros

Good working environment, reasonable pay

Cons

Long day, problems arise daily

Do not work here if you are a skilled tradesman who takes pride in your work

A total shambles of a company , they let Sub contractors run riot messing up people's lives and homes they have no compassion for clients it is an embarrassment, then they get books in employees to go round and Rip out Sun contractors work and redo , and call it snagging they haven't got a clue . No customer care the management only care about money and investors. But if run properly they could make tens of thousands more. Honestly a pure shambles. I have been in the trade over 30 years and am a time served joiner and know what I am talking about. If you take pride in your work and care about customers and don't like fixing semi skilled people's work Stay away.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Staff severly lacked knowledge.

It seemed to be a good company to work for. Management have an open door policy which is great. The team I was in lacked direction and unfortunately knowledge. Asking myself to do something for them 2 days into the job as they didn't know how to was a complete embarrassment. The team urgently need a manager and not someone, just because they have been there some time to try take charge, even though they literally had to ask a grad manager questions at ever step of their claim process. Found the whole situation a bit of a joke which is a shame as this is the team that brings in the money. If I were the director for that team I would be worried. I would say some indepth training is needed. Although I can foresee this being met with attitude from the most. It could be described as being back at school.

Pros

Good wage as agency.

Cons

Very short breaks.

Family values and friendly atmosphere

I enoyed my time with the company. I was introduced to a number of departments and learned alot whilst there. The managers have an open door policy for everyone no matter what level you work at. They take time to speak to everyone. The hardest part of the job is the time constraints and the most enjoyable part was all the nice people and the welcoming community.

Great place to work!

Since I joined Everwarm last year I have enjoyed every minute! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and always helpful and to add always have a smile on their face! They are a great company to work for and really invest and are enthusiastic about their employees development and upskilling. I have learned, developed so many new skills and experiences and gained so much more confidence since working here!

Fast Paced and Productive Office

Everwarm is a great place to work! Everyone is super nice and welcoming, its fast paced and always busy so your day goes in fast which is great. . Management within Everwarm is always an open door policy and the Directors are always interacting with the staff and also have an open door policy if you have any problems or concerns. You always have the opportunity to work yourself up in the company and training is always encouraged/available.

No information/equipment/training provided

They wouldn’t work to contract, lack of empathy, reports weren’t actioned, didn’t honour confidentiality as per their whistle blower policy, didn’t provide frontline protection prior to or during my time working there, the healthsheild cover did nothing. I was injured due to reporting an untrained colleague whom, damaged, lost or stole my own private tools, tried to treat me as a taxi driver, not saying where he was going to be in the morning. This resulted in me getting injured as they wouldn’t separate us. When I reported to site there was no first aid, manager wasn’t interested. The head office harassed me by sending employees to my house to force me to empty the van so they could sack me. Very bad company they wouldn’t

Friendly and productive environment

Joined the company 6 months ago and love their approach to trying new ways of working, with a continued focus on getting it right for our customers. A typical day for me is to communicate with customers that are not happy with work that we have done or how we have communicated with them and while this % remains low, it does happen. I also liaise with a number of departments to review the overall customer experience. My previous experience was with a large organisation and I've found that it's easier to put your ideas forward and watch them be developed, within Everwarm.

Pros

Great teamwork & within my local area

Development Opportunities Are Great!

Started working for Everwarm 2 years ago and since have had three internal promotions which I had never experienced in a company I had worked prior to Everwarm where I had worked for 9 years. I feel this is a great place to work. The staff are friendly and helpful, the directors are approachable and dedicated. Yes, it can be extremely busy at times and yes, sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day, but if you work hard, and try to achieve the best result possible wherever you can, you are rewarded. Whether that be a simple thank you, to receiving great customer/management/client feedback or even a promotion if they believe your knowledge/skill can be used in the business elsewhere to help the business grow/develop. I can't wait to see what the next 2 years brings.

Terrible company run by clowns

The company is a joke. Although they portray that customer satisfaction is there number one priority. However, it is far from the truth as they only care about completion sheets and customers are long forgotten about to defend on their own with the amount of problems that occur constantly with this company.

Pros

Cons

Working for the company in general

Stop gap only

Badly run, poor management, no structure, stress stress stress stress. Diabolical company to work for as a normal on the tools worker. Poor poor pay. Some trades are more advanced than others but it's still the same pay.

total mess

Literally the worst company I have ever stepped foot in, managers can’t manage a team properly or provide proper training for new starts and then get wound up if a mistake is made which is very unfair, seems like no one has a clue on a daily basis what’s going on, manager speaks about people within the company and is rude to customers. There is no proper system in place and it’s just a complete mess, no wonder everyone leaves this company and only lasts a matter of weeks/few months.

Hard but fun work

Only worked here on a temp contract but loved every second of it. The job has challenges and your customer care skills will be tested at times but the team I was in was friend.y and helpful from day one and the atmosphere was good management are approachable and give you responsibility early on.

Pros

good pay good team spirit

Cons

Customer can be a bit difficult

Terrible company, cannot manage themselves

They are consistent in failing to make payments to suppliers causing loss of revenue to themselves as well as suppliers. Management has no interest in this even though they are aware of it. Everwarm is more interested in finding ways of bodging things and covering up their mistakes in favor of earning more money from the work they do. You are expected to work overtime with no extra pay which is not on in 2019.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Strict working times, No holidays.

Bullied in the workplace.

It’s a one man show and if your not in his gang your out. Simple as that. Worked there for a few months and despite a half decent salary I walked. They had more managers in 3 months leave than I’ve ever seen anywhere else. Also, it’s a total gossip culture. There’s always someone talking about someone. Wouldn’t recommend it. And believe me this is not sour grapes. Also used unqualified staff and masqueraded them as manager. No wonder there’s so many complaints. Health and safety non existent.

Pros

Ha ha

Cons

Commercial team. Procurement dept. He said she said culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group) with

Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group) reviews by location

Learn about Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group) in popular locations

• Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?