EVERYCARE LTD

EVERYCARE LTD Employee Reviews

Good company to work for but didn't always give help when required. Lacked off support. Salary good only thing your paid last day off the month and can go into your account anytime off the day.
Fantastic work ambience, friendly, supportive staff members, very fair treatment of all the staff. No stress, but lots of amazing advice and prompt. I would recommend to everybody the Company. It was the only one which was honest among other Care Agencies.
Ive work for EveryCare for over two years now, and its one of the best companies out there, the staff are all very friendly and the management are there for you 24/7. Lovely clients also, just need a few more for the Live in Carers.
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
Need more clients
Everycare LTD has been one of the best domiciliary care agency's to work for. The generally seem to care about staff and clients! Would always sort problems out quickly and the best they could. Give adequate travel time!
Pros
Care for staff and clients, good pay, travel time
Cons
Zero hours contract so might not get the hours you would like.
Fantastic experience, brilliant working business, great carers, clients really welcoming, sometimes found stressful but you get use to it, really recommend working there
One of the best company’s I’ve worked for , they are relaxed very supportive and really care about their employees . Management are great and are not scared to help out overall a great company
Pros
Paid to first call and from last
Cons
All needs catered for clients but time slots were very tight so felt very rushed. Management did their best to suit family life. Good rates of pay and travel allowance.
lovely clients, very satisfying work knowing you are making a difference to somebodys life and making it better. travel time could be better as canot always get to clinets on time
Pros
lovely clients
Cons
Working with EveryCare LTD and in other sectors has broaden my skills within health care profession and has given me confidence in working with others, enabling me to empower those that are vulnerable and in disadvantage. I have learned to work well in a team and to be patient, but also be resilient overtime, where I have worked with challenging cases. Having a strong and supportive team gave me the opportunity to voice my feelings and allowed me to grow in this sector. In conclusion I now know what my strengths are, which allows me and helps me to pick careers as I develop my skills further in which I am enjoying.
Pros
Working with different clients
Cons
Challenging behaviour
This role has no relationship with my accounting career. It was a position taken on soon after I arrived from Romania whilst I looked for a suitable role in finance.
. I believe the position of a care worker which I have been fulfilling for the past 3 years has provided me with a comprehensive and intense traning and advanced knowledge of what makes a professional and devoted care worker. I developed good relations with the customers and acquired ability to calmly face and react to complex and challenging situations, which are inevitable while working with elderly and disable patients. I truly believe that I have all the skills necessary to fulfill the role of Care Assistant or Residential Worker
Flexible hours and a friendly environment! Challenging work but always something or someone new to engage with. However you can also build up regular clients and provide a more personal and familiar care routine. I have also learnt to think creatively and quick on my feet in situations that arise with clients or members of staff. Staff are friendly and always willing to help new employees with the job at hand. Sufficient and extensive training is given to new employees prior to commencing work with clients in first aid , moving and handling and other areas for a safe and comfortable working and home environment for both employees and clients.
  1. Employee reviews