Evolve Hospitality

Evolve Hospitality Employee Reviews

United Kingdom93 reviews

londonhospitalityagencyshifteventmeetfreelong

Evolve hospitality

Evolve has a variety of roles that can be potentially booked for ranging from corporate to sports events, there is something for everyone. Working predominantly at stadiums I get to see all walks of life. Definitely recommend as a second additional income or for those getting back into work. Be mindful that it’s 0 hours although it hasn’t happened recently shifts could also be cancelled

Pros

Free lunches on some shifts

Cons

Shifts booked can be cancelled

It was okay. Each day is different and you meet loads of people. You have a selective amount of time to book your shifts. Overall it’s a place to work if you don’t rant full time work

Insights into Evolve Hospitality

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager

Nice place to make money on the side

This company gives their employees the chance to work when they want, and they offer a lot of work, which is also good in case you want to work full time.

Pros

Freedom to work whenever you want

Best Agency ever

If you know what you are doing and you are fully responsible and committed they going to give you the best rates in town. As a sous chef i was getting paid more than my previous head chef.

Excellent

Lovely company to work for. Easy going management who help out with any requests in a timely manner. Spoken to like a person rather than a number. Great work life balance where you state the hours and location distance you can work at. Flexible work hours. Great work locations . No issue with pay on time

Pros

Flexibility

Exciting place of work

Proactive company great staff's love working with this company and still with then the company hasn't ot great good day's and some bad day but more great day's then bad myself have been with the company for year's now and it only gets better every time

Pros

Meet new and interesting people around the city

Cons

Food is provided but best to bring your own if you have a big appetite

It was good

I could take my shifts, they pay weekly, sometimes a little confusing with the places where you need to go. But in general in the time it works for me.

great place

Very colaborative team. Opportunity to work with many interesting clients and learn a lot every day.Good salary and atmosphere.I recommend working there.

Great hospitality agency work

The interview process was basically a training day. They train you on how to waiter and food standards so if it's your first job you will be fine. You get to pick what shifts you take and the pay can increase depending on where you work. The cloakroom is the best shift to do as you only have to do work at the start and end of the event. The rest of the time you can chill on your phone. You get free lunch which is always nice. The company will support you if there is a certain uniform you don't have or need to borrow. Evolve managers are nice and will help you get good shifts as long as you do well at your shifts. You will get to meet lots of different people that also work at the agency on different shifts.The only negative is if there are not a lot of events that season there won't be any work. However, during festive times there are plenty of events.

Kpmg

Pełna kultura.swietna atmosfera.darmowe posiłki wsparcie i pomoc .profesjonalne wsparcie ze strony pracodawcy.

Pros

Darmowe posilki

Cons

Brak

The best company

This is the best place to work! Always have jobs during the week. Weekly pay! The management doing great jobs, being able to relocate our shift sending anywhere else.

Pros

Non

Flexible workplace

Great for people who want to earn extra money or students. You choose what jobs you want to do and you choose your hours and pay. Its great for earning experience.

Pros

Flexibility and staff food

Cons

Some places send you home early

Very bad management

Gave me the wrong job card. Didn’t get paid. Do not work for them. They are extremely unorganised, and do not value their staff’s well-being or freedom.

Pros

Cons

Manager is rude

Pays the bills.

Overall, it's good to work for this company, they can keeps you busy. Unfortunately you don't feels like you part of the team rather than just a number in their files. One particular agent was always trying to cheat and play with the job rates.

Evolve is the best.

Evolve has been very gracious and supportive from the first day i met them until now. Thank you for your amazing service and prestigious jobs. Evolve has a positive way of doing things and has made me feel like family, even after returning from a year of working somewhere else.

Pros

Transport Provided

Cons

Early Morning Start

Energetic and fun place to work with

Loved working with them. It was a pleasure. You can choose your own hours to work with them. Sometimes they don't always have work but most times they do.

Pros

Can choose own working times and hours

Excellent place to work for

It’s excellent place to work for especially for big events the money is good I love work the 4 years now and the staff are really helpful the best event is ascot races

Very good work/life balance. You work on your own and taking responsability.

It is an independent way to work, with a good balance work/life. Your income is a bit better than others. The clients are exigent but kind people and jobmates. At the end you work to the same clients around and job locations. Then it is like permanent job working to different work places.I am happy working for Evolve Hospitality Ltd.

Pros

Good work/life balance and pay rate

Cons

sometimes long travels to get work place but they pay train tickets

Very attentive and considerate work agents

Evolve has found good work places for me which were suitable to my experience and qualifications. Most of the places that I went to work were the high end 5 star hotels with a a disciplined work culture which I appreciate.

Pros

Uniforms were available and free meals whilst on duty

Cons

Sometimes quite far from where I live but it was fine it was good exposure for me.

Worst hospitality agency ever

The worst choice of agency I have ever done. Managers completely unprofessional,not caring at all about their staff. Favouricism in the the company,picking up.only one and the same people to get nice shifts and job positions. Managers giving constantly rude attitude unorganised, had a few shifts cancelled literally 30 mins before the actual start.Don't want to hear about this agency .Worst choice possible I have ever done.Have quite good experience in hospitality as platinum staff ,bartender,hostess, waitress.If you need reliable hospitality agency in Birmingham just stay away from Evolve, I would say!This is my worst review on something I have ever written. Though this is my real experience with Evolve in Birmingham after them I found a brilliant agency in Birmigham Off to Work already with them more than four years and really happy came across professionals doing their job at a high level, appreciating the staff.

Pros

Cons

All possible and even more

Best hospitality agency in London

Evolve pays more than other agencies and they are well organized, if you like agency work. Usually consultants are nice when they deal with the workers.

Pros

Best hourly pay

Cons

You have to get by yourself if you find a company with rude workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evolve Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Evolve Hospitality with

Learn about Evolve Hospitality in popular locations

• Evolve Hospitality
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?