Evolve

Evolve Employee Reviews

Fun work place

is a good job but managment im dont like saalry is good but they dont want to pay holyday some month im dont have job , but in general was nice experience with evolve

Productive and fun workplace

Very nice people, I recommend this agency to everyone. One of the complete and wonderful recruitment agency I ever worked . Evolve is number one recruitment agency in london

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long houres

health mentor

sent me into a school, no training, or any clue how to work in this role apart from half day with area manager on first day. was looking forward to working but i messed up during the first month and lost my job and to be fair am glad because work life balance was none existant with uni work on top. Its a harsh random environment, could have been fairer if i was trained and its a shame i wasn't

Pros

free education for degree, travel expenses and accomodation paid for including meals.

Cons

long hours, travel, low paid, difficult children and workload. life balance non existant

Great team to work with

The office and care staff where friendly and helpful. Understanding to your needs. Training is to high standards. CQC rate them very good. The staff will go above and beyond to help you.

Pros

Management approachable

Cons

long hours like any care job's

Feedback

Working for Evolve was quite good, there were times when it was mainly good and the duties of the work was enjoyable where providing great customer service to members of the public at events when serving at the bar and taking customers orders.

Fast-Paced and enjoyable

A day at work, consists of firstly collecting the job card for the role which you signed up for. Depending on which job role that you selected, the job description changes, if you choose till worker, your day is mianly working at the till, taking orders from customers and serving drinks and snacks and hot food, mainly at football stadiums. I enjoy the atmosphere, as you get to meet a lot of students, like myself, even making friends there.

Evolve Review

Evolve is a great company to work for, they have many events going on to put a person forward for and the shifts are flexible. They always have many job opportunities coming up and you can put your available time down for them to find you something for that specific time period.

No training given and fooled by interview process

The interview process had nothing to do with the actual job role you had to do. I was teaching maths! to small groups like a teaching assistant..which I was never told I would be doing.. no training given to help.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Very nice relationship with the agency

Never been off work for long periods when working with them, Very nice positions to choose from, nice balance work/personal life. Chance to work in diferent environments

Evolve BIrmingham

Evolve is a good company to work for if you are studying. However, you will often work long or too short hours so I would not rely on this job as income. But if you need some quick extra money this is the job for you!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Evolve?

Pros and cons

Great working environment, something different every day. From term to term hours changed, was not sable enough of a job for me. Enjoyed meeting new faces.

Pros

fun

Cons

hours

A company with a strong desire to improve children's lives

This company are committed to ensuring their staff receive the best training in the industry. From level 3 and 4 Health Mentoring courses right up to Master's degree. They provide superb managerial support to ensure every single employee has a chance to succeed. There are plenty of opportunities for career advancement.

Pros

Exciting work

Cons

As a social impact the money is fair.

Productive and fun work place

Evolve is a great, flexible company which gave me the freedom to work in times best suited to my schedule and also request the type of work and location to provide my services.

A fantastic place to work for anyone interested in sport, education and/or health. A clear career pathway and support throughout the company with various positions available.

A fun and kind environment

The team members and work colleagues are very helpful and supportive. You also learn a lot of skills and helps you gain a lot of experience in the catering industry.

una empresa con motivacion

en esta empresa me sentĂ­ muy motivado a la hora de realizar el trabajo pues los lugares donde me enviaban y la ideologĂ­a de la empresa siempre fue realizar un servicio de calidad siempre.

Pros

facilidad para los horarios

Terrible

Oh boy, this company is the biggest pyramid scheme I have ever seen, you make absolutely nothing compared to the managers, and you dont even get paid for the week if you missed a day because you broke your legs and had to go to the hospital.

fun

working on events in summer have been great going away working and seeing famous people has been the best highlight and have been working with great peope

Pros

freen lunchs

Cons

n/a

Professional and Hardworking environment.

A working day at Nissan for myself would be to update raw data reports on pre SOP (Start of Production) vehicle projects, downloading fresh data on design notes and distributing emails out design engineers and senior management, I then proceed to attend meetings held with colleagues on site and worldwide on project cost management. The hardest part of my job would be to run meetings on cost gap/variance, whilst having to book in advance and considering global time differences. The most enjoyable part of my job is having a productive day, completing all of my tasks, or taking on a new, challenging task. During my time at Nissan (through Evolve) i have learned how to manage team events, how to encourage team building, to manage senior management outlook calendars, improve on my data analysis and excel skills (Pivot tables, formulas). My co-workers and managers are great to work with, they're very supportive, although there can be a divide between Nissan Permanent staff and contacted staff.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Contractor, Agency Position

every day is a new day

A great job with different challenge. A typical day varies depending on the specific outcomes that have been set. Quick progress path within the company to proceed to higher levels and further qualifications.

Fun place to work

Great place to widen experience, and to get more confident with members of the public. Doing what you love doing on a daily basis is great. salary isnt great and some long hours while you can either be really busy or have nothing at all, its either one or the other, nothing inbetween.

Pros

Experience

Cons

salary
  • Evolve