EVRI

EVRI Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

1.0Pay & benefits

Managers

Their is a serious problem at the depo their need to be local managers and people who actually want to work and see their depo meet targets and not just using staff as a way out

Avoid

If you count the time, the cost etc you need to pay, it's simply not worth it. If you do all the process as you should, you might get close to the minimal wage if you will...

Pros

Not much

Cons

Almost everything, mostly pay

Insights into EVRI

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Wouldn’t recommend

Would not recommend a job with EVRI, management can be very sly, the overtime you work never gets paid and you have to chase it, always expected to pick up other people’s slack and are treated differently if you can’t

Terrible company, if I could give no stars I would!

Flexible? Self employed? Absolutely not we’ve recently been given time slots due to parking limitations. Which do not fit in with work/ life balance. We now have to scan/ load in the rain due to no cover which in turn leads to soggy/ damaged parcels to loyal customers which I have delivered to for years. I’m embarrassed and having to constantly explain and apologise for this. I’m also confused as to how and why they can change your parcel rate/ value on a whim. To summarise, Evri need to think about the staff who keep the clients happy and not the shareholders etc as there will be no business. Do not work for this company! get a job driving for a supermarket- better conditions- better pay and decent management.

Dont waste your time

I did this thought extra income doing every sunday. Manager only cares how much parcels you can cram in your car doesnt care if it unsafe i was looky not to be pulled over by police with an unsafe load and very time preassured this job and alot of stress you dont need..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EVRI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare EVRI with

• EVRI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?