Exchange People

Exchange People Employee Reviews

United Kingdom19 reviews

Decent place to work

Good place to work range of shift especially runcorn warehouse work day to day task in a factory consists of bulid or mold furniture pack furniture and using machinery

All of the poor reviews are spot on

Unorganised, never paid correctly, no sympathy or care for the staff. Bottom of the barrel last resort agency.Promise call backs for jobs that are advertised for months. Just mess you around until they're desperate and call you when you already have a new job elsewhere.

Insights into Exchange People

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

absolute poor

poor work,sacked off after a few weeks never never ever work here,most of the people are toxic argumentative people and it’s not a job anyone would enjoy

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, supervisors

Lack of communication and hassle with wages holiday pay

To be fair I enjoyed the work when was there but hassle with wages,holiday pay and lack communication don’t get back to you until days later was a big issue was totally unprofessional and it times rude which I feel is unacceptable would not work for them again

Pros

Type of works good

Cons

You get ignored for days and always hassle with wages and holiday pay

Horrific

You will be left hanging in less than a week, best to find another company to work with guys this ain't worth your time. They will do whatever the client says so you could end up going to work and having to do nothing, so the supervisor will send you home, that means you are no longer needed

Pros

Cons

Low salary, loosing your job weekly

Great Agency

I've been working with them for 3 months for one of their clients, pay was good, work time was on a 3 shift rota per week too bad the project ended after 3 months,but so far so good, i only had one issue with them but not because of them and they fix it asap. I would recommend friends to work for Exchange People Runcorn, they are quite fair and honest.

Disgrace

The way they treat you is a disgrace, in a night shift role less than 1 week and was discriminated due to my age by one of the gaffers which led to leaving me without employment and when you contact exchange people in regards to this you receive a cheeky response and told ultimately to look elsewhere for work. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

No Comment

Working for this company is good they always work to meet holiday requests and the pay is fair, sometimes the work can dry up but they always find you more.

quality control

horrible place to work, send you home sometimes a the start of shift, no where to buy food, horrible location, car park too small, proper sweaty gaff.

Pros

Cons

wages

Best agency ever

I had experience with soo many agancies. And to be honest Exchange People was only one who realy did what they should as working agency. Management is soo nice and treat everyone as they should. Thank u Exchange ppl!!!

enjoyable

i liked working for exchange people because i found that they always gave me the work when i needed it and also the staff where alwyas helpfull and polite.

Pros

overtime

Cons

not enough days in work

Great agency to work for

Applied for work on the Tuesday then got a phone call on the Thursday to go for a interview, started work the following Monday. Excellent company would highly recommend to friends and family.

Standard Agency Work

Usual agency, promise you long term work with chance to go permenant which never happens, paid of before the 13 week mark when due to get better wages and holidays.

Pros

Variety of work

Cons

Job security

Ideal

Worked for Exchange People for a number of years. Good range of jobs available, lots of different roles. Wages have always been paid on time & correctly.

Pros

Accurate wages

Broken promises

Got a phone call asking me to go in straight away for interview promising a start. Got there everything went great never heard from them again contacted kevan at Glasgow office for feedback and still no contact disgraceful way to treat folk

Cons

Only interested in getting names

Always a type of work available in the agency

I loved working at Howdens with Exchange People, I worked there since I was 18 up to recently when we had to move address. When the work at Howdens declined until the next year I was always given an opportunity to work elsewhere but it was usually only for a month or two as I was just used to help the company I was sent to to reach targets. I worked at Lidl Distribution Warehouse for a couple months while Howdens didn't have a lot of work and while I was there I enjoyed the type of work a lot, which was order picking, but the company was a shambles, I would not go back there unless I was desperate.

Pros

A lot of overtime with Howdens.

Cons

I was always working for the agency not the actual company.

excellent job

working at howdens on a daily basis was great. i enjoyed the colleagues i worked with and also the managers there. i learnt many things working here i found many things in myself such as i can work part of a team and can manage even some of the hardest tasks like 12 hours day although i enjoyed this, it was still physically hard to do. but over all i enjoyed working there and meeting great new people.

social care

My first day at work placement was a typical day as I had to meet new people acquaint myself with the environment, colleagues and service users. I learnt many things that helped me to get started like the policy and procedures and my induction was very helpful as I could find my way in and out of the building with less difficulties. The management and co- workers where all very cooperative and gave me all the necessary assistance that I needed. I think the only hardest part was knowing the names of service users, also knowing them individually so that communication can be easier. The most enjoyable part of my job is involving the residence in activities that they really like, talking and reassuring them, respecting them and seeing them being happy and having hopes all the time.

Cons

8 to 8

productive workplace

management were good and great to get on with also staff were very helpfull and friendly job was mainly sorting of parcels into correct order hardest part of the job was the early 4am starts

Pros

cheap vending machine, short shifts

Cons

early 4am starts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exchange People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement