Exclusive Collection

Exclusive Collection Employee Reviews

A great place to work

I started working for South Lodge back in the summer and I have been made to feel welcome from the start and part of the 'South Lodge Family'. The whole process from applying right through to starting was faultless, I had a point of contact throughout who kept me informed of anything and everything I needed to know. The management are great and very approachable,There are many opportunities available here for us too.A great place to work.

Amazing company to work for!

Exclusive is a fantastic company to work for where you really matter and are cared about. Great opportunities for progression as well as incredibly supportive management. A real family feel about the place and the properties are stunning!

Pros

free lunch, free parking, beautiful place to work

Very good place of work, they really look after their staff

Exclusive is a really good group to work for, they are very passionate about welcoming all new team members, and they do their very best to ensure the make it a happy safe working environment.

Great Values And Team

The staff are friendly and helpful. Management were always excellent and professional in dealing with any issues or problems you may come across on shift. The training and staff benefits exceeded most other company ethics and therefore should be regarded as a potent constituent over other organisations.Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Great management. Small friendly team

Work Experience

The work environment is very pleasant - very glad to be part of the team. The management does care for workers and customers wellbeing. A lot of valuable experience can be gained from this position. Fun work place with the right team and management. Lots of training will be provided to be great all round staff so you'll barely be bored but gain skills at bar, reception, conference... Management was quite fair and always looked after their staff. There are a lot of perks of working for exclusive collection. I recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to have a great experience to build a career path to Hospitality.

Pros

Staff Perks, talking to guests, working with the team

Cons

Long Hours

Hospitality with a view

It is such a breath of fresh air to work for a company within this industry where a Food and Beverage assistant feels important and appreciated. We all have to work hard to make the guests happy and a little appreciation from management goes a long way.Plus, this is such a beautiful place to work and there is a sense of pride to able to be a part of the events which took place.

Pros

Great family-like professional team

Cons

Occasional long hours

The Best Company I've worked so far (Lainston House)

I came from a 4-star hotel to this fabulous 5-star hotel at Lainston House.since I've joined my experience been amazing and the management is so organised.I have not seen Owner-MD-Dany Pecorelli so down to earth and always communicated with staff even during the lockdowns.the management and the team a very passionate and professional what they do makes you feel like family also the GM- is so inspiring and motivates you always.I'm looking forward to a progressive career within Exclusive Family.

Pros

Friendly and Professional team. Beautiful country House Hotel, Good Pay

Cons

Own Transportation.

Wonderful working environment

Really friendly and encouraging place to work, you are given plenty of support if you don’t have a lot of experience. A team-spirit environment that encourages you to strive and progress further in your career. Beautiful location and a great team to be around. Hard work but very rewarding.

Pros

Supportive work environment

Cons

Demanding work

Upto 2 years would reccomend but now advoid at all costs( lainston house hotel)

This is a collection of several hotels and thus cannot comment on all of them as most have good management but would strongly recommend to advoid Lainston House Hotel in Hampshire at all costs due to very bad management at senior level.

Pros

Nice location

Cons

Bad management

Friendly & Happy place to work

I was a guest services assistant at South Lodge for my placement year during uni. I couldn't have chosen a better place to start my career. The team members were so welcoming, helpful, kind, caring, & friendly. It can be overwhelming at times with a full hotel and lots of responsibility, however I almost always left work feeling a sense of accomplishment. The management team at South Lodge are very helpful and have a genuine desire to see their employees succeed and progress. The company as a whole is very transparanet with financial data and statistics of the company which I found very reassuring and educational. I learnt so much in my short time there and would recommend South Lodge as a place of work to anyone.

Pros

Discounts on bedrooms, food and spa treatments. Meals included. Staff accommodation also provided.

Cons

Unsociable hours that comes with any job in the hospitality industry.

Gorgeous Spa and Fantastic Team!!

I've been with South Lodge for 1-2 years now and the team and people are amazing. They gave us training when we first started on the products and the treatments, I loved the fact that if you don't feel confident in doing a treatment then they will make sure you get extra training so you feel comfortable before performing it onto clients. The products we use and sell at the spa have without a doubt got to be some of the best products I have ever used as a therapist ( Omorovicza ).Our days typically start at 9:45 for our first treatment to begin at 10:00 and then our last client will leave our treatment room at around 17:50 to then give us time to clean and get sorted for the next day and clock out for 18:15. Lunch will be allocated depending on timings of treatment, we get 30 minutes for lunch which is unpaid. Most of the time our days will be fully booked with back to back treatments but we get given a 10 minute turn around time which obviously makes our lives so much easier. We have a massage limit of 4 hours per person per day, although, this can on occasions exceed the limit. We have had moments of massages going up to 5 or 5.5 hours a day, although this is either when someone calls in sick or business needs are extremely high and we need to fit customers and hotel guests in. However if reception can move things around to even it out then they will.I've never worked with such a good group of people like I have here. The team are more like a family, because we see each other daily we have formed such an amazing bond...but this isn't just within the Therapy Team this -

Pros

Fantastic Team.

Cons

Hard work but rewarding. Lunch break goes too quickly.

Don't bother

Some may think 9.89 is a good pay but when you're doing massage after massage knowing they charge 125 for each one .... All is good as long as you remember that you're just a number and the only thing that matters is money 😁 massage limit is more of a guideline as they do what they want anyway they will change your day last min not tell you and then it'll still be your fault. I could write all day but bottom line is just no.

Pros

Looks nice on CV

Cons

Never ending stress

nice company

A great place to work with like minded people. Salary could be more competitive if you enjoy the slow pace and a variation of your job then this is for you

Pros

good culture

Cons

salary

a Company that actually cares

Of course food and beverage can be a hard job sometimes but at Exclusive, it's fun and rewarding as well. The company does seem to really care about you as a person and will constantly think outside of the box in terms of wellbeing.

Pros

fantastic staff lunches, great family feel, get to stay in some of the best hotels in the country for a massively reduced rate!!

Excellent Workplace!!!

I have started working for Exclusive collection nearly 2 years ago. I was warmly welcomed by all staff and I did immediately feel like part of a family. Great opportunities for trainings and career progressions, I have personally been given the opportunity to enlarge my knowledge, as they are supporting my studies, and I have progressed getting a Management role.

Enabling Environment

Work environment with regard to colleagues is very pronounce. This has an impact as a Team, thus delivering customer service to the satisfaction of clients. Training of staff periodically with regard to Health & Safety issues thus keep staff refresh on current legislative issues. This comes in the form of online and one to one training. Management listens to staff concerns and help create a conducive environment to enable one operate efficiently.

Good environment to work in

The other staff were welcoming when I started. lunches and dinners are made for staff daily without having to pay. Opportunities are given such as first aid training, dealing with guest and other similar things.

Great Place

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. The company has so many benefits, including Staff accommodation, hot meals every shift, and extra milers.

Pros

Free Lunch, extra milers, staff accommodation

Cons

n/a

A job is worth it

I Work a night and is an enjoyable place to work in this area. I learned everything that I need in a hotel industry. The hardest part is work nights because is hard sometimes but the hotel management makes as easy as possible.

Exclusive hotel

While you are on the company, the company will take care of you specially the benefits, spas and food discount of all the property. in returned, you will be trained to be a good employee and learn more things. more challenges will be coming and this will help you to become successful in the future.

Working at the Royal Berkshire is a pleasure. Is a friendly environment to develop your career. Colleagues are always wheeling to help with everything. Good training and good benefits all over the properties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exclusive Collection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4