Exclusive Collection

• Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast paced work place

Fast place work place working in a large team and gaining good applicable experience for future roles. Good pay and benefits for all staff. Recognition for good work.

Pros

Good pay and experience

Great Values And Team

The staff are friendly and helpful. Management were always excellent and professional in dealing with any issues or problems you may come across on shift. The training and staff benefits exceeded most other company ethics and therefore should be regarded as a potent constituent over other organisations.Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Great management. Small friendly team

Cons

Gorgeous Spa and Fantastic Team!!

I've been with South Lodge for 1-2 years now and the team and people are amazing. They gave us training when we first started on the products and the treatments, I loved the fact that if you don't feel confident in doing a treatment then they will make sure you get extra training so you feel comfortable before performing it onto clients. The products we use and sell at the spa have without a doubt got to be some of the best products I have ever used as a therapist ( Omorovicza ).Our days typically start at 9:45 for our first treatment to begin at 10:00 and then our last client will leave our treatment room at around 17:50 to then give us time to clean and get sorted for the next day and clock out for 18:15. Lunch will be allocated depending on timings of treatment, we get 30 minutes for lunch which is unpaid. Most of the time our days will be fully booked with back to back treatments but we get given a 10 minute turn around time which obviously makes our lives so much easier. We have a massage limit of 4 hours per person per day, although, this can on occasions exceed the limit. We have had moments of massages going up to 5 or 5.5 hours a day, although this is either when someone calls in sick or business needs are extremely high and we need to fit customers and hotel guests in. However if reception can move things around to even it out then they will.I've never worked with such a good group of people like I have here. The team are more like a family, because we see each other daily we have formed such an amazing bond...but this isn't just within the Therapy Team this -

Pros

Fantastic Team.

Cons

Hard work but rewarding. Lunch break goes too quickly.

nice company

A great place to work with like minded people. Salary could be more competitive if you enjoy the slow pace and a variation of your job then this is for you

Pros

good culture

Cons

salary

Great Place

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. The company has so many benefits, including Staff accommodation, hot meals every shift, and extra milers.

Pros

Free Lunch, extra milers, staff accommodation

Cons

n/a

Exclusive hotel

While you are on the company, the company will take care of you specially the benefits, spas and food discount of all the property. in returned, you will be trained to be a good employee and learn more things. more challenges will be coming and this will help you to become successful in the future.

Working at the Royal Berkshire is a pleasure. Is a friendly environment to develop your career. Colleagues are always wheeling to help with everything. Good training and good benefits all over the properties

Best company I’ve worked for...

They care about the hours you put in, plenty of resources, pay is fair, benefits are crazy good. The company genuinely cares about making everyone feel amazing from guest to employee. So many great opportunities because of how many properties they have and how well maintained and elegant they are. Since joining I haven’t looked back.

amazing place to work with a great atmosphere

I started working in the spa restaurant at Pennyhill about a year ago and since then I have been efficiently trained and have been taught everything I hoped to learn within the department, as well as helping out in other departments in the main hotel to gain as much experience as possible. the staff discounts and perks are really good and you also get the chance to go on some extra courses and trips within your job.

Pros

free lunch, free parking

Cons

short(ish) breaks

Great place to work!

I've been with Exclusive Collection since graduating from university over 10 years ago so they must be doing something right! There are great opportunities to progress that have enabled me to go from Receptionist to Senior HOD in my time with the company and I've learnt so much about the industry and how to run a business along the way. There's a genuine family feel within the team and you'll make friends for life. And on top of all that, the benefits are fab!

Amazing place to work!!

Working for Exclusive Collection is great fun, everyone is friendly and helpful & were just like one big family. The company also has amazing benefits.

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at South Lodge for over a year now. Hospitality can be a challenging place to work but South Lodge also makes it fun and enjoyable! I moved from working at the hotel to the new spa and was given lots of support to grow within my role which also lead to being promoted. My experience with Exclusive has been very good and the staff benefits are fantastic!

I have been working for Exclusive for a few years now, in various different departments within South Lodge. Working in hospitality is no walk in the park; however South Lodge is a fun and enjoyable place to work. The team here feels more like family and everyone is willing to help each other out, even across departments and properties if needed. There are lots of opportunities to progress and grow within Exclusive. Employee benefits are also good. From my experience Exclusive is a fantastic company to work for.

Very good place to work

Lots of development with the company, they are more than happy to promote and train if you show that you were good, happened to me! Lots of hard work, but lots of benefits too with the company, of course working in hospitality means varied hours, but this doesn't bother me

Pros

Parking & Lunch

Cons

Unsociable hours may not appeal to all

Productive and Helpful staff

The staff were productive and helpful, and very friendly. There's a good program for new employees, and it's very hospitable to all staff members. Wages are good

Supportive workplace with great benefits

This is a welcoming company with an upbeat family-feel culture - people are keen to support and encourage you and all the departments cooperate well with each other. I have been trained for my specific role as well as a general induction day to learn about the brand and trusted to work independently with support from my team. The work is varied and no two days are the same so you feel you are always learning. At Exclusive you train at one property but there are opportunities to progress your career across all the properties. There's an employee recognition scheme for those who 'go the extra mile' and really strong teamwork to ensure guests have the best experience possible. The company offers amazing benefits, online discount cards for major retailers, very generous rates for your family and friends for overnight stays and to eat and drink at the hotels, and a free meal during your working day, so altogether you feel rewarded for your work.

Pros

Amazing staff discounts and benefits, great people, free car-parking and meals

Great place to work!

The staff make you feel comfortable with everyone you're around instantly, everyone here is extremely friendly. you get support every step of the way. The hours are not too long and free lunches are included. Would definitely recommend!!

Good Family Feel

Good place to work. Keen to develop staff through internal training. Staff benefits and uniform available as well as staff food on shift. Good team spirit and interdepartmental support.

Pros

Staff benefits

Cons

No public transport there

good tips nice customers.

easy to work at as a casual worker. although hours can be long and tiring especially for waiting staff who are on their feet all day, management is ok and perks are good.

good team

and a five star hotel and a good hotel to work in. I just want to leave because it is a bit far from the place where I live, I can not always get a ride to work. the hotel pays the sub-lunch plus lunch and dinner

Pros

free lunch

Cons

too far for me

Great team spirit and work lift balance

Great hotels to work, lots of staff benefits to you, strong communication at all levels of the business, constant training and development with courses available both internally and externally. Constantly growing and developing the brand for the staff and always making sure Exclusive is a really happy place to be.

Pros

Uniform, meals on duty, service charge, staff perks, staff discount around all properties, progression to succeed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exclusive Collection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.3
4.2
  • Exclusive Collection
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?