Exemplar Education

Exemplar Education Employee Reviews

Manager had dog in training rooms at induction. Was promised many prospecting leads which over 90 percent came to nothing. The appointment makers had no clue. Management lazy and sell you a lemon.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Money, lack of appointments
Was only there for less than a month on a trial. Some members of staff were nice and others were unapproachable. If you made appointments and clients cancelled the target set was not met
Absolutely loved my job here, going to see families and really making a difference in children's lives! Sadly the diary management of your appointments is ridiculous, meaning driving miles and always being late for next appointments as nowhere near enough time is allotted for these detailed appointments! Appt never made sense to anyone except for management, who rarely listened! For example : I worked in Birmingham and sent to an appt in Derby and someone living in Deby sent to Birmingham!!! so sadly, this stress took all the enjoyment out of it!
Pros
Making a difference to struggling children
Cons
Unsociable hours, never a free week end! so absolutely no chance of ever having a social life again!
The concept was brilliant, selling online maths and english to families whose children needed gelp, but off the back of a 5 year finance plan when most use it for a max of 6m to2 years, but we couldnt sell them annual plans. Support from management was poor.
Pros
Basic pay
Cons
Poor Management
Exemplar education is the most unprofessional place I have worked, management talk about other staff members personal issues freely in front of other staff members, which make it hard for you to try and seek help from your manager when you have personal issues. Pay is shocking, job advertised a hourly rate of £10 at the time But really you get minimum wage unless you book lots of appointments. Which is hard unless your a favorite and get good data to call. Met a few lovely people along the way but overall waste of time. Only positive is that they are willing to work around you when it comes to childcare.
Company is constantly going into administration/changing company names/restructuring and making staff cuts/redundancies. The good thing about the company is that they do pay well if you get it on time this is as our pay was regularly late or not paid at all and had to wait several days for it. The team i worked in was amazing and all the team were terrific to work with, higher management is the problem here!
unfortunately has now gone into insolvency administration. The job involved contacting schools and arranging appointments as required for other teams to visit
Very stressful work culture in the Maidstone office - particularly every Monday morning. Working till extremely late every evening and made to feel like someone who is not committed if you don't work at least 2 out of every 3 Saturdays.
not good very high staff turnover. No Professional Management. Poor Pay. No training structure. Had to be a favourite for any help. Got made redundant a day before pay day.
it’s a shocking company to work for and they under pay you (State they pay £12 ph when in actually fact it’s £7.20 ph plus bonus which they may or may not pay you) you are basically lying to customers about the programme your mis-selling it’s not in line with the nation schooling curriculum And its also Australian not English AVOID AT ALL COST Dodgy company with dodgy managers. The company have also just made hinders of people redundant without pay and it isn’t the first time they have done this
The company went into administration on 27.2.20 and left hundreds of employees out in the cold! The day before pay day we were told that the we had lost our Jobs and that we would not get paid The sales we had done in Feb still existed! This was the bigges insult I jabd ever had in my 19 year working lifehad
Worked for this company for 6 months, my colleagues worked there for 17+ years. On 27/02/2020 every staff member from 5 offices received a text for a team meeting after the shift, during that meeting we was told the pay we were expecting to get the following day was not happening as they are in administration and 300+ employees made redundant without any warning or any pay. Discusting!
Making appointments with schools Visiting members of the Senior Leadership Team. Presenting marketing materials. Obtaining authorization to distribute
An enjoyable job where I learnt a great deal. I was self-employed and completely self managing. It is very fulfilling to sell to Headteachers as schools are inspiring places to be.
fun place to work at, worked to targets and was there over 6 years, leaving due to financial stability reasons. Management are great and helped me throughout my time there
The product and support is fantastic but the higher level management make poor decisions and say that they look after "the people" but their actions prove otherwise.
Pros
Great product. Local management fantastic
Cons
Upper manegment poor
Was over promised at the point of interview about salary expectations, which were changed after a few weeks. Support from the management was the worst I have ever experienced. Poor leads provided, favouritism hiven to existing Course Advisors, so unable to meet unrealistic targets. Bullied by senior management who didnt care about individuals or listen to responses.
Do not work for these! They are a shambles ! false advertisement! The pay is not £10 an hour and definitely not £12 an hour!!The management Is diabolical & you have to clearly be a favourite to even last In this place. Very unprofessional and unhelpful! Promise you with good hopes and intentions to then find out and Quite rightly said by another, they hire and fire!
Terrible company to work for, lots of promises at the interview and training, but doesn't match reality. Very poor appointments and managment haven't got a clue
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
This is a false advertisement! The pay is not £10 an hour and definitely not £12 an hour!! I was disgusted with the pay it is only £7.50 an hour. The management are inconsiderate, unhelpful and just want to get rid of you if you’re not a ‘favourite’. Very cliquey and unprofessional! The company itself is diabolical to work with! All they do Is hire and fire.
This company will have you hound parents for over 10 years. They’re dishonest about pay, you’re constantly on edge about losing your job. Management are rude & arrogant, they really make you feel like you’re not fit to do the job. Targets are unattainable and then you’re given warnings! I wouldn’t bother.
  1. Employee reviews