Exertis

Exertis Employee Reviews

Overall good place to work no pressure whilst working, no targets as there are forklifts around the areas, stameady work could get really hot but sometimes effect the work.
Pros
No targets so no pressure
Cons
Notheing
Good place to work and very friendly. on site canteen facilities were excellent and reasonably priced. permanent shift patterns which enabled you to plan family life
Productive, I learned competitiveness Management very organized, good workplace culture, Hardest part was tne seasonal night shift, The most enjoyable part of the job was the fair breaktime.
Good people good job good many good evrithing. Picking packing Lov IT joobs Night shift very nice. Shift manager good Gsjskkshhkgfgjkgfhjjkjugfjjjg
Got a job there over the Christmas period and loved it straight away, lots and lots of happy people to work around and good breaks too, also there canteen is amazing .
It is pretty difficult to get a contract. However, omnce you do, if you behave yourself, then you are guaranteed job security. I have developed my skills as a professional cleaner with this company.
Fast paced and difficult environment to train in as it is too fast paced and not enough training is given due to busy environment. Not a very supportive culture to work in if you're looking for an intimate and laid back and professional environment.
Bloody rubbish Management was a totally rubbish No idea what there was doing..... Some supervisor are sound others are rubbish When sap does come in that company will fall Other than that I do not reccomend this company at all
I started working a a picker packer under supervision for 1 week then I was working on my own by using the pick sheet. I was told the work is light, however it was opposite which was stressful, difficult tasks to understand. I only made few mistakes which the management didn't allow me time to solve, instead they cancelled my shift, though I was able to perform some of my tasks. Not to trust this company ever again and wouldn't recommended.
I am working there almost 3 years, I started as picker packer, after a year a become a forklift driver, learned to work with proteus program. Always did my tasks on time.
Great place to work with friendly staff. Well looked after by management staff while there and any concerns raised were looked at swiftly and with genuine care.
very much an "if your face fits" environment, very poor management, no people skills. bully boy tactics and mind games playing staff off against each other. no morale.
Pros
made good friends
Cons
too many to mention
Work isnt hard at all, enough brakes and good people working in. Only bad issue is you never know when you get a call asking you for not coming tommorow.
i really enjoyed working there, i made many friends and learnt new things there, i would do admin there and also helped with other tasks were needed, everyone there was team players
Great place to hone in skills and use as a platform to get into the technology arena. Fast paced environment. Good vibe on sales floor. Sometimes archaic in business and development approach.
Cons
hours
Business changed considerably during my time with the company as a result of the number of acquisitions. Sales led organisation with exceptional talent. But was becoming very top heavy as a result of all the businesses acquired.
Pros
Some really great people work there
Cons
Long days finish at 6pm, very political, their is a clique
work is very good and unforgettable, no one checks you how you work and no one cares you to work. It's a warehouse with electronics for multiple companies.
A great fun place to work, a great place to get an insight of the IT sector. Family like environment, a number of great incentives, also hard work pays off and the rewards are more than sufficient.
Exertis is a nice place to work. Hours suited me perfectly. Great group of people to work with. I left as i dont want warehouse work. security very strict, but good at what they do. can't fault the company apart from no air con in the warehouse, which isn't nice when your constantly running about doing jobs.
Pros
overtime optional, good hours, good group of people.
Cons
No air con, so it can get very stuffy in the building.
Good place to work for across three shifts. this company pays more then national minimum wage Exertis is predicting two digits grown in next year so they will look to increase staff numbers
Great company to work for as you can earn a good wage with the bonuses available, you do work long hours to 6pm each evening, people are great and it is a relaxed working environment and there is alot of opportunities within the company.
Pros
Bonuses
  1. Employee reviews