Experian

Experian Employee Reviews

I wanted to join due to the company values they expressed on their website. I was massively let down. For the most part, it felt like a culture of back stabbing and me, myself and I. Make sure you always cover your back would be my advice.
Pros
End of month free lunch
Cons
Negative culture
At the time the company was going through a period of change but had an exciting strategy, was really focused on people, culture and having a positive impact in its localities.
I have worked for this company more than once which proves that in my opinion they are a great place to work, especially within the Voyager team in ECS
Great place to work. Great culture, fast paced amd eager for people to develop. Happy to support agile working across different sites and home........
Talent/HR team are fantastic, great culture and work place. The company offers good workalike balance. The location is idea right next to Victoria station.
Experian operates predominantly in the financial sector which changes at an exceptional rate. To stay ahead there is therefore a constant need for the company to change and evolve to meet client needs. This creates a face paced and challenging environment.
Extremely fast paced environment which requires commitment, passion and an endeavour to succeed. Extremely rewarding environment which emphasis on a team approach.
I was well supported by my team whilst at Experian. The workload was usually manageable. The benefits package was pretty good. Training was provided when changes occurred within the company.
good company to work.good people.good salary.more training needed.Management need little more long term planning for employees.Leadership is not that commendable in technology area
Great company to work for. Learning was part of day to day activity. Very challenging working environment. Excellent guidance and support from senior management.
Use cutting edge tech. Good team spirit. Work place is very relaxed. I had the opportunity to work with a set of very advanced technology. Good Management
Dynamic business with a clear vision. Nurtures talent, good opportunities for growth and they listen to their staff. They invest in the future and willing to try new things
Pay good, people good, progression slow. Savings scheme and pension good. I would recommend people to work here but job security is a bit worrying now people can get their credit files and reports for free now.
Competitive environment and looking to increase investment to drive future growth. Increased emphasis on product development and improving quality of training to aid results.
One of the well known brands in the UK, the role was a client facing role, which really builds your client facing and stakeholder management skills. Expect to hit the ground running and learn the product as quickly as you can.
Company is good with good share and pension scheme, management are willing to give flexy hours without any issues. They understand each individual needs, and willing to help.
Amazing environment Good location Good salary Good hours Would 100% recommend the company to work for Very social Inclusive of everyone no matter your job title
I enjoyed my time within Experian. Only reason I have entertained the possibility of moving on is due to the duration of time I have been at the company.
I joined here as a temp 3 and a half years ago with no intention of staying. However I was in a great team with a brilliant manager and when offered a permanent role decided to stay. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here, but there seems to be a complete lack of anyone really knowing whats's going on. There's so much change and so many departments even finding out who to go to for a simple IT issue can sometimes take days! The powers that be also seem to like making decisions about processes they know very little about without realising the impacts. All in all a decent place to work but I wouldn't want to get involved in the politics of it all.
Pros
Sharesave scheme, flexible working, great people to work with
Cons
Too much change and feels very unorganised.
Ample opportunity to advance and a culture within the service area that is focused on staff development and customer satisfaction. would happily work there again
Gained knowledge of how business and consumer information is gathered and assessed to create credit information files. Experienced management team deliver good results however series of restructures during my tenure brought a high turnover of staff. Young team who were sociable made it a fun environment to work. Left Experian due to relocation to live in London.
Pros
Subsided staff meals
Cons
Turnover of staff
  1. Employee reviews