Experis

Experis Employee Reviews

this was my dream job was working nearly 11 years but unfortunately change of location of the office have to make a hard decision of taking redundancy
Honestly, do not waste your time working here, dinosaur systems and no real in house database. Senior recruiter roles are 90% admin and you have to jump through hoops to get people onboarded.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the role.
The work was fast paced and clients varried however shortly after starting our team leader became distant and the team morale was low. The roles became repetitive and difficult, especially as a relatively new inexperienced resourcer.
Pros
Easy public transport connections.
Cons
Management see you as a number.
Bullying, harassment, nepotism, jobs for the boys, unorganized, corrupt, unrealistic targets, insecure jobs, pay offs, management are an absolute disgrace.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, low pay, undervalued.
Experis is a great company to work for. Your made to feel like a valued part of the company, with plenty of opportunities to expand on your career. You are integrated as part of a team with plenty of support and encouragement along the way.
Learned lot of new technologies and very good co-workers. You can explore lot of places in this job. Nice environment to work.
Typical day is answering incoming calls from Customer to log faults, pricing and availability and any other queries they may have. Calls from Field Engineers accepting jobs we paged them for and booking parts against jobs. Engineers ordering parts for their Tooling use. Customers chasing orders they have not received and sorting out disputes if necessary. Loading orders received via the Service Inbox. My colleagues and Management are very easy to get on with and fun to be around The hardest part of the job is when employees are off sick and the number of increase due to one or more persons being off. Calls we take are anything from 35 to 68 calls per day. Most enjoyable part is the friendly and fun people I work with.
Pros
Subsurdise Meals
Cons
Shift patterns
I was originally very excited to work for Experis as I was looking to get started within the recruitment industry and a trainee recruiter position became available. After my interview I was contacted shortly after informing me that I had the job, however it took weeks before they would take any of my calls or confirm a start date, making it difficult to arrange notices to prepare for this new job. Eventually I was contacted last minute informing me of my start date only a few days before I was due to start. But this was only the beginning, unfortunately after 2 weeks working there I became ill and was unable to work for a short period of time to recover my health. I apologised to my manager and informed that my Doctor had advised to take a week off, my manager originally agreed, telling me to take the rest of the week off to recover. When I came back in after recovering, I was taken aside by my manager demanding to know where I had been (despite telling me to take the week off), they demanded hospital forms and evidence of being hospitalised, I provided sick notes and evidence from my Doctor regarding being ill, but my manager said it wasn't good enough and wanted hospital notes, I told them as I had not been hospitalised, I did not have these documents. They told me that I had been lying to them about being ill, and that they did not like my work manner and my manager went so far as to say she did not like ME as a person and she did not want me working for her anymore, when I continued to explain that I was not able to produce hospital documents, only documents from - more...
Pros
Cons
Gym Membership, not stated it is for London only, as working in Manchester, was not eligible.
I have been working as a consultant/contractor for some years and I am use to the flexibility of the concept. Part of my job is to support others, help where possible to follow a good structure in achieving a project, share my experience and my view on procurement issues. Learn the business, compare it in a complex situation and use all the tools available in a correct manner. Without being specific, I have enjoyed the most that everybody understands the whole case at the end, not only my co-workers but the whole team including our client. It is the team effort, being on the same page with everybody contributing, that give the satisfaction.
Pros
Freelance
Cons
Freelance
A dreadful company who bombard you with phonecalls then you never hear from them again when you do not get the role.
Pros
Cons
everything
A typical day would consist of speaking to the HR team with regards to the process for any additional roles we have for our key accounts. Ensuring that the roles we do have have candidates over. My co workers are very friendly, and helpful
Pros
Lovely hot chocolate machine
Cons
Not having enough to do sometimes so trying to find work