Express Estate Agency logo
Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Reviews

Plenty of room for progression

I have worked at Express for 4 years and would recommend highly. There is plenty of room for progression, management are supportive and great opportunities for commission. Reasonable working hours and relaxed, friendly environment.

A shame really

I did enjoy working at Express for some time but towards the end I saw a lot of flaws. Treated unfairly, long hours, forced to take unpaid leave, detention scheme, lad culture. Training was good but the management lacked professionalism. They didn't deal with the pandemic very well at all and forced a lot of people to decide to leave. Some great people work there but sometimes that isn't enough.

Pros

Nice colleagues, can be good pay

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment

High Pressure. If your face doesn't fit, see ya

On the face of it, lovely people running this company.They soon expect you rallying up and down the country at your own expense for appointments No sense of diary planning from telesales agents, who are paid to book appointments.Any suggestions as to business improvements are paid lip service toYou'll often have late finishes - but you'll never know until the day before, so can't plan family life

Pros

Nice offices in Manchester. Seemingly friendly middle management

Cons

Long hours. Poor pay - but that's because you 'don't perform' to their ever changing goalposts

Work hard and be rewarded

Express is a great firm to work for, from the friendly staff to the approachable managers. I would recommend this firm to anyone that is willing to put the work in as you will be rewarded. There are many opportunities to be taken at Express!

Pros

Salary, relaxed working environment, city centre

Cons

Office facilities could be improved but overall good.

Productive friendly

Enjoyable place to work, great colleagues, approachable Managers/ DirectorsLots of opportunities, good atmosphere Office dog! Loads of opportunities to make good money Managers always in hand to help you and guide you Constant refresher training

Pros

Able to leave early on occasions / lots of incentives

Fast paced, productive and friendly

Having previously worked for the company a few years and taking a different career path I found it incredibly welcoming when I first applied to rejoin the company. From the directors to your co workers everyone is approachable and willing to coach and help you.

Pros

Incentives and Commissions

Great environment to work in

Have been at Express for 10 years now and have always found it a very good working environment - The people are great to work with. The atmosphere is relaxed but hard working. Throughout my time, there has been good opportunity for progression. The salary is also good when compared with the industry average.

Pros

Good colleagues and good commissions.

Cons

None.

Great Company Culture and in depth Training

I've worked at Express for coming up to half a year now and in that time they have taken the time to properly train me and offer me constant support. The people are great and completely hard-working and dedicated, whilst also being easy to get along with and always there to offer you advice! I've learnt new things, made great friends, and am looking forward to my continuing journey within the company!

Great company, brilliant training and incentives

I have worked for Express for a few months now, the first impressions were that management and staff were very welcoming and helpful.The training set in place has been fantastic. The company will give you lots in terms of training to help you learn the roles and then progress through the company.

Pros

Fantastic training and great commission structure

The more you put in, the more you get out

Easy to learn and difficult to master. But work hard, ask questions and put the miles in and you get rewarded. Commission potential is huge, just keep going and watch it stack up. More enjoyable and more rewarding the more you do. I've seen a lot of people who have worked various roles in the company as well, so there's possibility of lots of variety and career progression.

Work hard and you will be well rewarded

Lots of opportunity to earn very high commission. You get out of the job what you put into it, if you work hard you will earn highly. Great progression and development (training) in the 2 years I have been here.Very friendly and sociable culture.

Terrible Company

work culture appalling, expect everything from you, don't care if you have a family or work life balance. Set un realistic targets, don't pay, change contracts and commission constantly with o notice period. Extremely un professional, favouritism and boys club culture. Stay well clear.

Pros

none at all.

Cons

change commissions constantly, favourtisum, dont pay you, terrible senior management, un professional

Decent commissions- Hard Work

The commissions are good for the industry, and there's money to be earned if you work hard. Atmosphere is pretty relaxed, but the role has pressure, and there isn't always a lot of guidance

Not what it says on the tin

Avoid at all costs unless you want to work 7 days a week and travel 250 miles each day to very cold leads. Don't believe you are self employed with the ability to work your own hours, it is just a tax fiddle.

Rewarding

It is a fast pace sales environment, a number of KPIs to work towards, but not unrealistic. The pay can be very rewarding, aswell as weekly incentives to keep you going. Normal working hours, with the expectation of staying late if your not on track, but thats normal in sales.

Pros

fun work environment

Well paid and fun/past paced environment

Great place to work for over 8 years now. Managers always wanting you to improve yourself and willing to help you whenever needed. Targets are more than achievable and the commission earned is great! We have weekly incentives every Wednesday where we play fun games/quizzes to be able to finish work early! Always a laugh on a Wednesday afternoon! We have a Summer Rounders Event with a free bar and BBQ and the Christmas parties are fab! Loved my time here so far, lovely working environment, happy to go work everyday

Fun place to work

Great progression, training, pay and commission. A great place to build a career. I have worked for Express estate agency for over 10 years and it has helped me develop my sales skills.

Ruthless

You will do well if your face fits. Very competitive working environment and the fact that they charge clients over the odds makes your job harder. High turnover of staff and very target driven.

Great fun and great earnings !

It’s a very energetic and positive environment. There are lots of incentives each month which only increases your already superb revenue and every day is completely different. The support from the Headquarters is incredible with our property Sales consultants, Customer service team, Diary team, Property sales Managers and our In house progression team all working together with the same goal. I enjoy the hard work ethic required to be at the top, the team and the great income.

Pros

Great income

Cons

Great rewards for hard work!

Express is a great company to work for - I have been with them a number of years. As with all sales roles there are ups and downs but the key is to quickly get over the downs and embrace the ups!!! You are in charge of your own hours but basically you get back what you put in. Hard work gets paid very well and the management team are very supportive to help you maximise your potential.

Pros

Great earnings opportunity, flexibility and excellent support.

Cons

Your car is going to do some miles!

Forward thinking company

I’ve been with Express Estate Agency for over 2 years, in that time I’ve had ongoing training and encouragement. The targets have not been a problem at all and you really do get out what you put in. Great company with fantastic earning potential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3