Express Estate Agency
View all Express Estate Agency reviews

Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Review

Great money earning potential.

Great place to work always a good atmosphere. Great progression opportunities and good money earning potential. The only downfall is the long hours...

Pros

Christmas party and mid year rounders with free drinks! Incentives, great people, work trips away and nights out.

Cons

Long hours.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Best place to work

I have worked for express for a while now and I feel as though I have progressed in this job more than I have in any previous jobs.Management are understanding and will help you in any way you need.The atmosphere is relaxed yet professional.
Same roleSame location

Marketing Team

Great environment to work in, long hours can be challenging but the commission makes up for that. Management are always present and happy to help. I have learnt the importance of self-motivation and motivating others to do well.
Same location

You get out what you put in.

Started really well. Hitting targets, travelling 300 miles a day and making alot of commission. Targets and staff however kept changing at a moments notice and if you don't keep up with hitting the sales targets your manager shows up on your door step and YOU... ARE.. SACKED...! No warning, no notice NOTHING. You then somehow try and get another job with your tail between your legs and your confidence shattered. Thanks express!

Pros

Money

Cons

Poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.8Job security/advancement
  • Express Estate Agency
  • Great money earning potential.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?