Express Estate Agency
View all Express Estate Agency reviews

Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Review

Great Staff, Good money,

Great company to work for. The pay is amazing and with hard work you will be rewarded. . Full training provided and you don't need sales experience. All the staff are friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. Hours are not your usual 9-5 but its sales, the longer you work the more you earn.

Pros

Pay

Cons

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A shame really

I did enjoy working at Express for some time but towards the end I saw a lot of flaws. Treated unfairly, long hours, forced to take unpaid leave, detention scheme, lad culture. Training was good but the management lacked professionalism. They didn't deal with the pandemic very well at all and forced a lot of people to decide to leave. Some great people work there but sometimes that isn't enough.

Pros

Nice colleagues, can be good pay

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment
Same roleSame location

Great Company Culture and in depth Training

I've worked at Express for coming up to half a year now and in that time they have taken the time to properly train me and offer me constant support. The people are great and completely hard-working and dedicated, whilst also being easy to get along with and always there to offer you advice! I've learnt new things, made great friends, and am looking forward to my continuing journey within the company!
Same location

Plenty of room for progression

I have worked at Express for 4 years and would recommend highly. There is plenty of room for progression, management are supportive and great opportunities for commission. Reasonable working hours and relaxed, friendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3