Express Estate Agency
View all Express Estate Agency reviews

Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Review

Hard Work Rewarded

It's great to work at such an ambitious company which will reward your hard work. What always pleases me the most about working at Express is the drive to succeed when over agencies I've worked at in the past often settle for 2nd best. There is an expectation to put the hours in if you're not at target but it's sales job at the end of the day and the pay is more in line with other sales industries rather than the early £20,000's you would earn in an Estate Agency Branch. I'm Clearing £35,000.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Productive friendly

Enjoyable place to work, great colleagues, approachable Managers/ DirectorsLots of opportunities, good atmosphere Office dog! Loads of opportunities to make good money Managers always in hand to help you and guide you Constant refresher training

Pros

Able to leave early on occasions / lots of incentives
Same roleSame location

Fast paced, productive and friendly

Having previously worked for the company a few years and taking a different career path I found it incredibly welcoming when I first applied to rejoin the company. From the directors to your co workers everyone is approachable and willing to coach and help you.

Pros

Incentives and Commissions
Same location

A shame really

I did enjoy working at Express for some time but towards the end I saw a lot of flaws. Treated unfairly, long hours, forced to take unpaid leave, detention scheme, lad culture. Training was good but the management lacked professionalism. They didn't deal with the pandemic very well at all and forced a lot of people to decide to leave. Some great people work there but sometimes that isn't enough.

Pros

Nice colleagues, can be good pay

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.9Job security/advancement
  • Express Estate Agency
  • Hard Work Rewarded
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?