Express Estate Agency
View all Express Estate Agency reviews

Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Review

Marketing Team

Great environment to work in, long hours can be challenging but the commission makes up for that. Management are always present and happy to help. I have learnt the importance of self-motivation and motivating others to do well.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Best place to work

I have worked for express for a while now and I feel as though I have progressed in this job more than I have in any previous jobs.Management are understanding and will help you in any way you need.The atmosphere is relaxed yet professional.
Same roleSame location

Customer Service Advisor

I have worked at Express for nearly two years, it can be challenging at times but when you’re busy and doing well it’s reflective in the commission get at the end of the month. Its a great working environment in Manchester City Centre, they offer incentives to keep you motivated and there’s always an opportunity to progress within the business.
Same location

A shame really

I did enjoy working at Express for some time but towards the end I saw a lot of flaws. Treated unfairly, long hours, forced to take unpaid leave, detention scheme, lad culture. Training was good but the management lacked professionalism. They didn't deal with the pandemic very well at all and forced a lot of people to decide to leave. Some great people work there but sometimes that isn't enough.

Pros

Nice colleagues, can be good pay

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.9Job security/advancement
  • Express Estate Agency
  • Marketing Team
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?