Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Best place to work

I have worked for express for a while now and I feel as though I have progressed in this job more than I have in any previous jobs.Management are understanding and will help you in any way you need.The atmosphere is relaxed yet professional.

Marketing Team

Great environment to work in, long hours can be challenging but the commission makes up for that. Management are always present and happy to help. I have learnt the importance of self-motivation and motivating others to do well.

Customer Service Advisor

I have worked at Express for nearly two years, it can be challenging at times but when you’re busy and doing well it’s reflective in the commission get at the end of the month. Its a great working environment in Manchester City Centre, they offer incentives to keep you motivated and there’s always an opportunity to progress within the business.

Great Place to work

Fast paced environment with great opportunity to progress. The business itself is like a family and can be a really enjoyable day at work. A lot of opportunity to earn a lot of money, you have to be hardworking and money focused to ensure this.

Pros

Friendly, Great progression opportunity

Cons

Long hours if not on target

Great money earning potential.

Great place to work always a good atmosphere. Great progression opportunities and good money earning potential. The only downfall is the long hours...

Pros

Christmas party and mid year rounders with free drinks! Incentives, great people, work trips away and nights out.

Cons

Long hours.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Express Estate Agency?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3