Express Estate Agency Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 56 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to work always a good atmosphere. Great progression opportunities and good money earning potential. The only downfall is the long hours...
Christmas party and mid year rounders with free drinks! Incentives, great people, work trips away and nights out.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Express Estate Agency?
See more Express Estate Agency reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 56 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Express Estate Agency
- How should you prepare for an interview at Express Estate Agency?Answered by Express Estate Agency
- How do you feel about going to work at Express Estate Agency each day?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Express Estate Agency?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Express Estate Agency?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Express Estate Agency?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Express Estate Agency management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Is Express Estate Agency hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Express Estate Agency?2 people answered
- Does Express Estate Agency allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Do express estate agency offer apprenticeship?2 people answered