Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Reviews for Property Management Consultant

Work hard and you will be well rewarded

Lots of opportunity to earn very high commission. You get out of the job what you put into it, if you work hard you will earn highly. Great progression and development (training) in the 2 years I have been here.Very friendly and sociable culture.

Terrible Company

work culture appalling, expect everything from you, don't care if you have a family or work life balance. Set un realistic targets, don't pay, change contracts and commission constantly with o notice period. Extremely un professional, favouritism and boys club culture. Stay well clear.

Pros

none at all.

Cons

change commissions constantly, favourtisum, dont pay you, terrible senior management, un professional

Great fun and great earnings !

It’s a very energetic and positive environment. There are lots of incentives each month which only increases your already superb revenue and every day is completely different. The support from the Headquarters is incredible with our property Sales consultants, Customer service team, Diary team, Property sales Managers and our In house progression team all working together with the same goal. I enjoy the hard work ethic required to be at the top, the team and the great income.

Pros

Great income

Cons

Great rewards for hard work!

Express is a great company to work for - I have been with them a number of years. As with all sales roles there are ups and downs but the key is to quickly get over the downs and embrace the ups!!! You are in charge of your own hours but basically you get back what you put in. Hard work gets paid very well and the management team are very supportive to help you maximise your potential.

Pros

Great earnings opportunity, flexibility and excellent support.

Cons

Your car is going to do some miles!

Forward thinking company

I’ve been with Express Estate Agency for over 2 years, in that time I’ve had ongoing training and encouragement. The targets have not been a problem at all and you really do get out what you put in. Great company with fantastic earning potential.

will be sorely missed

I worked at Express on and off and loved every minute of it! the staff and fab and management are wonderful, A company that really looks after you and makes you feel valued. It can be stressful and is not an easy job, Some situations could have been handled better but was out of control by management. overall i advise anyone who wants something different and doesn't want to work in a dead end job and have potential to earn some serious cash.. GO FOR IT! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3