Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Great Company Culture and in depth Training

I've worked at Express for coming up to half a year now and in that time they have taken the time to properly train me and offer me constant support. The people are great and completely hard-working and dedicated, whilst also being easy to get along with and always there to offer you advice! I've learnt new things, made great friends, and am looking forward to my continuing journey within the company!

A shame really

I did enjoy working at Express for some time but towards the end I saw a lot of flaws. Treated unfairly, long hours, forced to take unpaid leave, detention scheme, lad culture. Training was good but the management lacked professionalism. They didn't deal with the pandemic very well at all and forced a lot of people to decide to leave. Some great people work there but sometimes that isn't enough.

Pros

Nice colleagues, can be good pay

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment

Great company, brilliant training and incentives

I have worked for Express for a few months now, the first impressions were that management and staff were very welcoming and helpful.The training set in place has been fantastic. The company will give you lots in terms of training to help you learn the roles and then progress through the company.

Pros

Fantastic training and great commission structure

The more you put in, the more you get out

Easy to learn and difficult to master. But work hard, ask questions and put the miles in and you get rewarded. Commission potential is huge, just keep going and watch it stack up. More enjoyable and more rewarding the more you do. I've seen a lot of people who have worked various roles in the company as well, so there's possibility of lots of variety and career progression.

Not what it says on the tin

Avoid at all costs unless you want to work 7 days a week and travel 250 miles each day to very cold leads. Don't believe you are self employed with the ability to work your own hours, it is just a tax fiddle.

Well paid and fun/past paced environment

Great place to work for over 8 years now. Managers always wanting you to improve yourself and willing to help you whenever needed. Targets are more than achievable and the commission earned is great! We have weekly incentives every Wednesday where we play fun games/quizzes to be able to finish work early! Always a laugh on a Wednesday afternoon! We have a Summer Rounders Event with a free bar and BBQ and the Christmas parties are fab! Loved my time here so far, lovely working environment, happy to go work everyday

Fun place to work

Great progression, training, pay and commission. A great place to build a career. I have worked for Express estate agency for over 10 years and it has helped me develop my sales skills.

Been here over five years and not looked back!

I’m thoroughly enjoying my time here. It’s a company that offers great progression (it only promotes from inside), great earnings for those who aren’t scared of hard work and the atmosphere in the office is top notch as well. One of the things I really like it that we are managed / taught by two people who have done the role successfully and they know what’s achievable and what isn’t! Especially when I’ve worked for companies in the past who have had unrealistic staff expectations. We also have weekly incentives on a Wednesday to leave an hour early and two mint staff dos every year. If you want to earn money in an uncapped commission role, this is place for you!

Pros

Free fruit Tuesday’s / Staff Parties / Weekly Incentives / Money

Cons

Have to be money motivated

Great workplace!

Love working here! I've never stayed in a job so long! It's a very well paid job if you listen to what the sales trainers tell you. I've learned lots about property and you get to become a specialist in a particular field rather than at other estate agents where you have limited knowledge about all fields. The training and support are both great - Other sales jobs are very micro-managed but we have two managers in our department that are targeted on how well we do so they're always supporting and helping us. Best part of the job is definitely the people and the social - We went to Berlin on a work building trip last year and we are planning to do another weekend away again this time around! Only con here is if you don't work hard you just won't earn. You really need to work hard to get the big bucks!

Pros

Definitely people / Being a specialist in a particular field

You get what you put in!

If you are looking to work somewhere where you can make reliably good money and have a fantastic team around you, this is the place. An average employee that does our role works 40-45 hours a week (Monday-Friday). The pay here is incredibly good compared to similar or other roles that are available. The various teams in the office are fantastic and we get on very well. Management team here is friendly, helpful and helps members of staff. All the roles here including the 'PSC' role can be very mentally challenging as at the core it is a sales industry and of course target driven so a strong work ethic, financial motivation and micro management skills are either very useful or learned quite quickly.

Pros

Fantastic Earning, Knowledge of property industry, Great team spirit and office environment, Free coffee & tea!!!

Cons

Mentally challenging

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Express Estate Agency?

Work hard and your'll gain your reward!

If you are looking for a job role with massive opportunities to earn uncapped commission on a monthly basis plus a great basic salary, Express is the place for you. Whatever job role suits you best, whether its a Property Sales Consultant, Customer service Adviser, Property Negotiator or Regional Property Sales Consultant; you will be working in a strong working environment full of motivated employees.

Pros

Financial benefit, enjoyable team environment, good opportunities

Cons

Have to be self-motivated as the role can be mentally challenging at some points.

Love this job, My first proper sales job and a lot of money can be earned! Everybody is really friendly and it is a great environment to work in, a lot of support from management too

Pros

Money and People

Cons

Hours

Great Staff, Good money,

Great company to work for. The pay is amazing and with hard work you will be rewarded. . Full training provided and you don't need sales experience. All the staff are friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. Hours are not your usual 9-5 but its sales, the longer you work the more you earn.

Pros

Pay

Productive and lively workplace

A great, vibrant working environment where progression and learning is hugely encouraged. You have everything at your disposal to succeed and management are extremely helpful in every aspect and there is a great rapport among all members of staff.

Pros

Uncapped Commission

Lovely people

Be aware that if you start work with them and then leave you won't get paid Staff are made to stay late if you don't hit your target on a daily basis, you have commission taken off you for stupid reasons, very young environment. It's a typical call centre.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Very long hours

professional but fun enviroment.

Great place to work, pays better than any Estate Agent in the industry. Hours depend on the department but a nice balance between work and having a social life. With local Estate agent being under threat, this is definitely the way forward!!!!!

Pros

well paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.9Job security/advancement

Express Estate Agency Reviews by Location

• Express Estate Agency
  • Sales Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?