Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Plenty of room for progression

I have worked at Express for 4 years and would recommend highly. There is plenty of room for progression, management are supportive and great opportunities for commission. Reasonable working hours and relaxed, friendly environment.

Work hard and be rewarded

Express is a great firm to work for, from the friendly staff to the approachable managers. I would recommend this firm to anyone that is willing to put the work in as you will be rewarded. There are many opportunities to be taken at Express!

Pros

Salary, relaxed working environment, city centre

Cons

Office facilities could be improved but overall good.

Fantastic Place to Work

I worked for Express for 2 years and it was the best job I had. The only reason I left was to relocate. The company is a step ahead of the other competition in the estate agency industry. The other members of staff are super friendly and there is a great social life outside of work. The money is great if you are prepared to get your head down and work hard. The Management are super supportive and respectful.

Pros

Supportive management, market leading company, great money

Professional Workplace

Everyone in the office is lovely and really nice to get along with. Starting there for me was really scary as it was one of my first jobs, but everyone made me feel welcome, if I ever needed anything someone was always there to help me out. I learned a lot there like dealing with different customers on a daily basis, learnt lots more about property sales and management.

Pros

Good Work Environment

Cons

Long Hours

proactive forward thinking environment

I work from home as my diary scheduled by HO. So left to my own devices which I like. Management and co workers are great and there is a fantastic support system that filters right from the top. I find the drive times one of the hardest parts of the role, but I do enjoy it. Meeting new people everyday is an enjoyable part of my day and winning the business in house keeps me going.

Pros

fantastic commission structure

Cons

long drive times and mileage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3